NSB Pick 'em #16 - Kell Brook vs Errol Spence, May 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Just saw today's face to face.

Brook looks significantly bigger. Bigger head, fists, shoulders, arms etc. Same height.

I saw an interview with Erroll Spence saying "that mutherphucka looked BIG!"
    Spence seems taller. I think Spence has the longer reach.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      **** it, I'm gonna go X2

Taking chances has ****ed me over so far, might as well keep going

So just to confirmed, Errol Spence by KO 9-12, X2
      Being Bold
      *tips hat

Comment

• Voted brook 9-12 but feel it will be 7-10

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Spence seems taller. I think Spence has the longer reach.
            They're literally the same height.
            Spence seems to have a longer reach yes.

Comment

• predicting spence ko, 2nd most likely outcome imo is spence decision , 3rd brook decision and 4th brook ko

brook slows down later rounds and spence stops him 10th round. brook only looks to hold when hes on the ropes, he doesnt look to slip and catch and counter like floyd. weight cut will affect brook and he will tire and get trapped on the ropes. brook is vulnerable to spence's right hook up close.

both fighters are really good and disguise their shots really well.
              i expect it to be on the close on the scorecards at the time of the stoppage.

Comment

• Spence closes him down in the later rounds. Brook's corner throws in the towel or the ref stops it.

His eyeball goes into orbit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  I'm reading interesting thoughts from people who've mentioned how small Spence looks with VADA testing in place.

He does look pretty drawn tbh, maybe he's really struggling at the weight, or maybe he's been doping.
                  He did look it a little, but at the weign-in he looked better than the previous day and Brook looked drawn. But they both always look this way before their weigh-ins. So I think they're both in their usual great shape.

Comment

• Eazy-E stoppage/KO win after the 7th rd.

Comment

• This has been the hardest choice, in my opinion, so far in the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X