No announcement yet.

Felix Diaz would be way better win than Gamboa or Postol for Bud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix Diaz would be way better win than Gamboa or Postol for Bud

Like it or not, but Felix Diaz would be a better win for Crawford than any of these guys. I like Crawford, and I think he has a talent to end up in a Hall of Fame, so Felix Diaz should be an easy work for him, but I can't go against reality - Felix will be the best fighter Crawford faced to this date. Felix has a great amateur career behind his back. He's skilled. He's not coming off 1 year of inactivity and moving up from two divisions below like Gamboa (it was Brook/Golovkin or Khan/Alvarez situation, with the exception that Khan and Brook weren't so inactive and Golovkin or Canelo doesn't get the same amount of credit like Crawford for Gamboa win) nor he's a fighter who was boxing part time and working in a food store, with almost non-existent amateur career like Postol who's only good accomplishment in pro boxing is pulling off an upset victory against eye-injured brawler (even though Felix and Postol are both featherfisted - 41% and 45% KO ratios). I don't try to discredit Crawford, but I'm telling that he should be getting more credit for beating Diaz than he gets for beating Gamboa and Poatol

Diaz would easily beat Postol imo

Comment

When that midget that lost to Lamont Peterson is the best guy on your resume, you seriously deserve a top P4P spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        When that midget that lost to Lamont Peterson is the best guy on your resume, you seriously deserve a top P4P spot.
        This.......

Comment

Working...
        X