Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez Gets Revenge, Decisions Adan Gonzales Over Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a two time gold medalist "schooling" a part time boxer is nothing to write home about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      a two time gold medalist "schooling" a part time boxer is nothing to write home about.
      That’s true. But the news is that Ramirez appears to be back on track, where he should’ve been from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Why did Ramirez ever lose to that guy? Wth....
        Its just a show bro dont take it too seriously then you will understand how he "lost" to that guy in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          That’s true. But the news is that Ramirez appears to be back on track, where he should’ve been from the start.
          He just got distracted and overlooked his opponent. I had a bad feeling in the first fight when his hair dye job matched the color of his trunks. Priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            He just got distracted and overlooked his opponent. I had a bad feeling in the first fight when his hair dye job matched the color of his trunks. Priorities.
            Lmao Ramirez was way out of tune for that debut. This rematch was night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Why did Ramirez ever lose to that guy? Wth....

that is why you build a fighter slowly

so they are tested in spots, not thrown in over their head

it sounds like the early KD threw him off

Comment

Comment

Finally seal the deal.

I don't care, Robeisy Ramirez demonstrate that the first fight in his career was a little bumping and nothing more. Now, Robeisy Ramirez journey can finally begin and a shut out and masterful schooling of your opponent that give your first loss said it all. We are going to witness a great fighter in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Ramirez looked like two completely different fighters, didn’t he? That’s how he should’ve looked in the first fight, but he obviously wasn’t ready.
                    Can only assume it was nerves on something, pro debut, high expectations on him. It's not a good look but maybe forgivable. If he'd lost again though it would have been end of the road I reckon.

I thought Robeisy was gonna cruise to victory this time around but it would still have been nice to see him shoot for something a little more decisive.
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 07-03-2020, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                      I don't care, Robeisy Ramirez demonstrate that the first fight in his career was a little bumping and nothing more. Now, Robeisy Ramirez journey can finally begin and a shut out and masterful schooling of your opponent that give your first loss said it all. We are going to witness a great fighter in the future.
                      Exactly

He went about it the right way and took care of that L right away.

Guys like Loma will always have ppl saying “ oh but Salido whooped him”.

I agree Robeisy is a future great in the making.

Comment

Working...
                      X