Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if PARKER beats JOSHUA and WILDER, is his legacy better than the Klitschko Bros.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if PARKER beats JOSHUA and WILDER, is his legacy better than the Klitschko Bros.?

what if Parker pulls that upset?

he'd have a hell of a cv if he got them two names on there but its just not going to happen. Ive said it for years, theres nothing special about him and i think it could get ugly against joshua. I know joshua apparntly 'struggled' against takam (struggled means winning every round) but takam was very competitive with parker and parkers probably a nicer style for joshua. The only difference between parker and a lot of the B level fighters in that division is that hes just about managed to hang onto that 0, so theres always that question that maybe he could go up a level and that he 'finds a way to win' (that old saying danny garcia used to benefit from).

Comment

I honestly doubt Parker even at his best would beat either of Klitschko Brothers... Can't punch hard enough to KO Wlad & not strong & tall enough to beat Vitali. They would beat him rather easily.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        he'd have a hell of a cv if he got them two names on there but its just not going to happen. Ive said it for years, theres nothing special about him and i think it could get ugly against joshua. I know joshua apparntly 'struggled' against takam (struggled means winning every round) but takam was very competitive with parker and parkers probably a nicer style for joshua. The only difference between parker and a lot of the B level fighters in that division is that hes just about managed to hang onto that 0, so theres always that question that maybe he could go up a level and that he 'finds a way to win' (that old saying danny garcia used to benefit from).
        But the Caleb Truax bout was very unexpected. If DeGale can have an offf night, why can’t Joshua or Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
          I honestly doubt Parker even at his best would beat either of Klitschko Brothers... Can't punch hard enough to KO Wlad & not strong & tall enough to beat Vitali. They would beat him rather easily.
          Maybe, but Meldonium was recently banned in 2015 or 2016. Vitali was banned in his Olympics. In the pros the politics and bribery are at a whole other level. Just saying, in the days of advanced drug testing, like a Fury being fined or a Wlad under performing, anything is possible NOW versus how boxers had it easier just 10 years ago. The only boxer to truly challenge the system was Floyd and he exploited that for publicity gain because of sheer confidence

Comment

Working...
          X