No announcement yet.

Miesha Tate to Jon Jones: It’s ‘pretty low’ if you’re calling me a quitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    I believe in the Rousey build-ups, she got very personal with Rousey and made some family related comments, which is why Rousey refused to shake her hand after the rematch.
    I see. But Rousey seems to be way more like that and wasn't Ronda the one who started in with the insults?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      I believe in the Rousey build-ups, she got very personal with Rousey and made some family related comments, which is why Rousey refused to shake her hand after the rematch.
      she didnt really do that though.

i dont remember what she said but it wasnt insulting in any way, to ronda or her family. it is just ronda who likes to play victim to get more support whenever possible.

did the same thing when bethe said something that came out a bit wrong. it wasnt even severe to begin with and bethe still apologized, but ronda hyped it up regardless. probably to justify her own c.unty personality.

miesha is cool, i like her. classy in victory or defeat. takes a loss like a champ and carries herself the same outside the cage.

ronda and jones are both self centered, ego maniac, narcissists with no grasp of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        she didnt really do that though.

i dont remember what she said but it wasnt insulting in any way, to ronda or her family. it is just ronda who likes to play victim to get more support whenever possible.

did the same thing when bethe said something that came out a bit wrong. it wasnt even severe to begin with and bethe still apologized, but ronda hyped it up regardless. probably to justify her own c.unty personality.

miesha is cool, i like her. classy in victory or defeat. takes a loss like a champ and carries herself the same outside the cage.

ronda and jones are both self centered, ego maniac, narcissists with no grasp of reality.
        Didnt she make statements about Ronda being engaged to a woman beater?

Comment

Working...
        X