Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone calm the **** down with matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Devon and Judah. Come on. Listen, even if you think Matthysse lost those fights that means nothing. Triangle theories dont work in boxing. Plus Matthysse is destroying solid opponents now, he learned from those questionable decisions and he's made himself even better.

Comment

Danny going to tax that ass, dont worry

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
        Nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dunno, at this point I think Lucas has lived up to his hype. Rigo and Lucas both delivered fantastic performances and you can't hate on that. This again falls into the elite category, which no Lucas isn't elite yet, but if he beats Danny I could see a claim for it. Lucas lived up to the hype though, and no need to hate on the guy, brilliant job.

Comment

Matthysse, Rigondeaux and Golovkin are going to own the P4P ranks in the upcoming years.

Comment

im not ****ing hating on him i like matthysse and think he,s
              great for boxing when he beats garcia then we will know he
              is the real deal until then he,s a very good fighter with amazing
              power just a faster version of maidana.

remember all the same talk about maidana after ortiz until he
              fought khan then khan was turned into satan where,s all the
              talk of maidana now until he beats garcia then ill eat my words.
              Last edited by Irishmujahid; 05-19-2013, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                I dunno, at this point I think Lucas has lived up to his hype. Rigo and Lucas both delivered fantastic performances and you can't hate on that. This again falls into the elite category, which no Lucas isn't elite yet, but if he beats Danny I could see a claim for it. Lucas lived up to the hype though, and no need to hate on the guy, brilliant job.
                Pointing out that the some people have gone overboard with the hype isn't necessarily hating.

Comment

Yup, red k and a Floyd fan. We all see why you hate Lucas.

Comment

Matthysse better learn to cut off the ring cause everyone he fights now is gonna run run run

Comment

Originally posted by Irishmujahid View Post
                      matthysse is a good fighter with amazing power and im glad
                      he KO lamont Roidson which khan knocked the **** out of
                      for 12 round but everybody is getting way ahead of themselves
                      with matthysse he was beat by zab judah who khan stoped
                      after beating judah down for 7 rounds then to make him quit
                      which matthysse failed to do.

now everybody is saying khan will beat devon alexander which i
                      think he will but this is the same guy again who beat matthysse
                      some will say your just a hater im not i like matthysse and im
                      glad he won but people are losing their heads he,s a very good
                      fighter with great power but so was marcos maidana who is a
                      carbon copy only a little taller and faster thats all i can see
                      all over again matthysse vs khan or maidana vs khan part 2
                      thats all the fight really is and as you all know maidana beat
                      matthysse in a secret fight.
                      I thought Matts beat both Judah and Alexander...he didn't get the win but I thought he deserved it.

Comment

Working...
                      X