Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Youre A Pro Boxer....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elroy is probably the dumbest motherfker on this site. Apparently, all these juice scientits like conte and memo and all these athletes and bodbuilder are dumbasses, they dont realise that juice does nothing and makes no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      See now you are going down a whole other road. And I don't even understand what you are talking about & this is why I'm bout 87% sure you are drunk off your a$$.

None of that sh^t you keep bringing up matters.

Would Barry Bonds have hit 107 or however many homeruns if he wasn't on PEDs? If you think yes or no it don't really f#cking matter. Cuz its an * cuz he was on PEDs (or allegedly on PEDs I don't follow stupid sports with sticks n balls).

If you cheat & you beat someone one the W isn't as good nor is the L as bad for the guys you beat. And vice versa if you beat a guy cheating then he looks like he's even more bs & the L for him is worse & the W for you is better for beating a guy cheating.
      roids advantages in boxing = anyones guess come FIGHT NIGHT!!!!
      roids advantage in mlb = more IN GAME hrs. whoopdeedoodoo....
      roids advantages in nfl = IN GAME power, speed.

was there a fight where you said, as you were watching ''damn, dude is on roids.'' and it turned out you were right ?!?!?!?

god pls let 3g win so roids can finally be put in the urban legend dept !!!!

Comment

drink up bltch
        Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Elroy is probably the dumbest motherfker on this site. Apparently, all these juice scientits like conte and memo and all these athletes and bodbuilder are dumbasses, they dont realise that juice does nothing and makes no difference.
        post up a roid fight and lets discuss it

this ive got to see

Comment

so far, 3 people answered the question (i think eff answered it, kinda)

everyone else is posting nonsense

Comment

anybody, post up a roid fight AND LETS DISCUSS IT

weak asses

Comment

''we cant be arsed......''

Comment

id complain day and night about the failed test, so that if I lost id have an excuse... id get that money and cry to the media about him juicing daily for about 2 months

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  id complain day and night about the failed test, so that if I lost id have an excuse... id get that money and cry to the media about him juicing daily for about 2 months
                  what about the roids beat you ?

the power
                  speed
                  agility
                  all of them

him taking roids prevented you from doing what you trained to do

Comment

we cant be arsed clique

take that roid shlt outa here

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      what about the roids beat you ?

the power
                      speed
                      agility
                      all of them

him taking roids prevented you from doing what you trained to do
                      take your time......

Comment

Working...
                      X