Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Frustrated, Explains His Beef With Canelo's Positive Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    One google and I found an organic farm in Mexico.
    It even states no steroids in the description... so if your country has a problem with steroids in animals, then it's your responsibility to be extra careful.

Canelo could easily pay extra for delivery.
    he prob already does, who knows, but im sure he also eats at restaurants like everyone else, and find it hard to believe that even the most fancy restaurants will do that in mexico, they get "inspected meat" no doubt, and chances of getting clen from "inspected meat" are very slim, but still ****t happens in mexico...

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      Google Lucas Browne and check levels Canelo had vs others who have been suspended from boxing, MMA, and cycling etc for clen
      So I googled Lucas Browne and he got busted twice in an 8 month span. He got a pass the first time and was allowed to fight for a world title 8 months later and he failed a PED test right after that fight.
      So yes this is a completely different scenario from Canelo and he deserved to be banned.
      IDK why you even comparing both fighters when it's a completely different situation.
      Shadow was right about you.
      You just hating cause even you know it's a completely different circumstance here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Don't listen to that IDIOT he's just hating! Browne was popped for Clenbuterol in his POSTFIGHT test. Which he was suspended for 6 months but the WBA reversed it and ruled he didn't knowingly take it. Again that was AFTER the fight and FULL training NOT like Canelo's almost 3 months before his fight.

Lucas WAS busted again 8 months later for a different drug this time one month before his fight with Briggs.

If Canelo would of been popped in full training or post fight that would of most likely been cheating then. In Feb. I highly doubt Clenbuterol will do jack sht for you for a May fight.

But right now I'm gonna wait for the NAC and evidence all comes out before I accuse him of cheating.
        Your absolutely right homie. I looked up on Lucas Browne and it's a completely different situation. IDK why that fool even comparing Canelo and Lucas???
        Two completely different circumstances.
        I told him he just hating

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Your absolutely right homie. I looked up on Lucas Browne and it's a completely different situation. IDK why that fool even comparing Canelo and Lucas???
          Two completely different circumstances.
          I told him he just hating
          Yup! one was MONTHS before a fight and not even in training. And the other one was RIGHT after a fight! FKN not even CLOSE!!!

Once training starts every minute and every meal is accounted for 24/7 until the fight. And then adjusted accordingly... You ain't eating no fast food in full training or at Taco shops. NOT even CLOSE!!!

Dude ALWAYS has an excuse. That's how you know he's hating. He blames judges. Canelo ONLY fighting in Sept. and May. Fkn DUDE argued with me back and forth for like 2 pages why Canelo should NOT fight on Cinco De Mayo weekend??? I was like ??? He said it's only a MexiCAN-AmeriCan thing??? He FKN JIZZED himself soo bad once Canelo got popped. HE's NEVER gonna let that go. Haters gonna hate Canelo no matter what...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            So I googled Lucas Browne and he got busted twice in an 8 month span. He got a pass the first time and was allowed to fight for a world title 8 months later and he failed a PED test right after that fight.
            So yes this is a completely different scenario from Canelo and he deserved to be banned.
            IDK why you even comparing both fighters when it's a completely different situation.
            Shadow was right about you.
            You just hating cause even you know it's a completely different circumstance here.
            That fool was mad and calling Canelo a ducker because he didn't rematch GGG in December on X-MAs or on Valentine's Day sht!
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-17-2018, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Just the way the game goes unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                The difference between being found guilty or innocent of PED use is a whole lot of money, nothing more.
                This.

There’s no need to check the rest of these comments pages - it got nailed on page 1.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Canelo's test results were consistent with contaminated meat.

Mexico has a known problem with contaminated meat.

It's not that hard to figure out.
                  Right...and Clenelo, with his tens of millions and close family in the meat business, goes ahead and eats contaminated meat. It's just a coincidence that Clenbuterol has a short half life so doping levels reduce to traces in a few days. The thing that is hard to figure out infallibly is when to stop doping in time for the tests not to detect the cheater stuff.
                  I guess it's also not hard to figure out Marquez had acne all over his chest because his body spontaneously reverted to adolescence

Comment

Do people not realise Canelo is the biggest name in boxing? he is very rich, he has a nutritionist and team around him and they are sourcing meat from slaughterhouses that are adding clenbuterol to their livestock hahahahaha SACK the nutritionist!

In fact, lets see exactly where the nutritionist got the food from, it will all be logged as is the norm with modern athletes at the top level, they know everything that goes into their body and where it came from.

Until I see evidence that Canelo ate meat that was contaminated then he is a drug cheat, I need an investigation, and it should be made public.

Any one that just buys this excuse without having any knowledge of his diet or food source is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
                      Right...and Clenelo, with his tens of millions and close family in the meat business, goes ahead and eats contaminated meat. It's just a coincidence that Clenbuterol has a short half life so doping levels reduce to traces in a few days. The thing that is hard to figure out infallibly is when to stop doping in time for the tests not to detect the cheater stuff.
                      I guess it's also not hard to figure out Marquez had acne all over his chest because his body spontaneously reverted to adolescence

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      Do people not realise Canelo is the biggest name in boxing? he is very rich, he has a nutritionist and team around him and they are sourcing meat from slaughterhouses that are adding clenbuterol to their livestock hahahahaha SACK the nutritionist!

In fact, lets see exactly where the nutritionist got the food from, it will all be logged as is the norm with modern athletes at the top level, they know everything that goes into their body and where it came from.

Until I see evidence that Canelo ate meat that was contaminated then he is a drug cheat, I need an investigation, and it should be made public.

Any one that just buys this excuse without having any knowledge of his diet or food source is a moron.
                      This didn't happen because of his nutritionist.

Canelo was obviously between fights and so he was probably off his strict dietary regimen and enjoying eating out. Maybe even had a beer or two.

The place he went to just happened to serve tainted meat. Having people close to him who are butchers wouldn't protect him from every random eatery in Mexico.

Surely you guys can see that.

Comment

Working...
                      X