No announcement yet.

WIlder has a chin!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussB23 View Post
    I was starting to give wilder a chance vs joshua. After seeing this fight no way he wins unless josua gasses late. Ortiz dominated that fight and only lost because he gassed.

Wilder did show a chin though, i just cant see him surviving joshua.
    Wilder is going to get rid of Joshua even quicker than he did Ortiz. Joshua isn’t a crafty southpaw and he gasses. They won’t fight Wilder now. I hope they do but they won’t.
    Last edited by Raggamuffin; 03-04-2018, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Wilder was drained from his illness as well, incredible will power. Ortiz did a great job of targeting his body and Wilder started to fatigue, but ultimately Wilder's power was too much.
      Some fights become true fights and while Ortiz was Cuban schooled...once a fight turns into a fight the fight comes down to heart. Wilder and Ortiz showed that in droves. Wilder has a big heart. Wilder had to dig deep. After coming from the desert he went back to the desert to find water and he found it.
      Last edited by Raggamuffin; 03-04-2018, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Showed Heart and Tougness

Comment

I'll agree with that. He also has heart. I can't believe he managed to stay on his feet, and recover.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            I'll agree with that. He also has heart. I can't believe he managed to stay on his feet, and recover.
            He finally went through his trial of fire and came out a Lil burnt but unscathed.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Showed Heart and Tougness
              And champions always have to show this kind of heart when faced with adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Ortiz was very crafty. I saw his game plan early in round 1. What Wilder did that I had doubt he could do was he walked in to take one to land one. He sat back long enough and had to force the fight.

His jab wasn’t landing like usual so he had to walk in and put his chin out there. He had to change the ride of the fight. He did. He tried it early and got the knockdown. He tried it again and got hurt. He did it a third time and got the knockdown and then the stoppage.
                Bro, well said. Wilder was unwilling for the 1st 7 rounds to take one to get one. He was too cautious with his jab. But once he survived the Ortiz onslaught in round 7, he suddenly found his jab. Ortiz was too crafty for a long time against Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  That's the biggest take-away from this fight. We saw everything we've come to expect from Wilder, but the chin is something new. 10x the chin we've seen from AJ and something that makes their inevitable showdown really intriguing.
                  Both are vulnerable. If Joshua and Hearn keep delaying the fight I’ll just have to ignore the guys career. I did that with Canelo until he fought GG and I’ve done it with fighters in the past. They must fight!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Legendary, once in a generation power.
                    Yes. 214 lbs too!

They have to fight now.

Comment

Why wasn’t the knockdown in round 2 not score a knockdown? Wilder clearly landed the jab flush on Ortiz’s chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X