Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bo Mac: We gonna tear errol spence a new a** hole!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
    Crawford vs Spence will absolutely happen, but not before Spence and Thurman fight. Idk why people are doubting the guy. He just became undisputed at 140, and Spence will have the 3 belts he needs to do the same at 147. Bob has even spoken about a desire to make this fight happen, on more than one occasion. Spence and Crawford are also 2 of only a few boxers at 147 that have said they want all the belts.
    This!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
      This!!!!!!!!!
      Crawford and Spence will fight summer or fall of next year. If Thurman gets hurt in one of his next 2 fights, they could do it sooner.

Ridiculous to think Bud or Spence will hide behind a promoter. Anybody else, maybe. But I just don't see it with these 2.

Comment

man Bo mac went off in this interview!!!!!
        Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        man Bo mac went off in this interview!!!!!
        Bo Mac went Ham!!!!!
        Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Bo Mac went Ham!!!!!
        Are you guys related? Nothing suspicious to see here folks....Move along.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
          not for nothing but i feel bud should beat a top 5 guy at ww before he gets in the ring with spence. i dont consider horn or this version of pacman top 5
          whats strange is pac was top 5 until horn beat him, but they didnt move horn up to top 5...and they dropped manny out of hte top 5. if it was a robbery why not keep manny in the top 5. porters still in after losing to thurman. if horn won then why not move him up? their rankings make no sense

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            DW i did just noticed he/she was copying me just before you posted that....very wierd.............

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
              Crawford and Spence will fight summer or fall of next year. If Thurman gets hurt in one of his next 2 fights, they could do it sooner.

Ridiculous to think Bud or Spence will hide behind a promoter. Anybody else, maybe. But I just don't see it with these 2.
              I agree with you 100%????

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                whats strange is pac was top 5 until horn beat him, but they didnt move horn up to top 5...and they dropped manny out of hte top 5. if it was a robbery why not keep manny in the top 5. porters still in after losing to thurman. if horn won then why not move him up? their rankings make no sense
                im not bothered by the rankings because i didnt feel pac was top 5 when he fought horn. i think we can all agree horn is NOT a top 5 ww thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  Thurman, Spence, Bud, and Horn (has to be top 5, because he's undefeated and has a belt).

As for 5-7, you can arrange Garcia, Porter and Manny however you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    DW i did just noticed he/she was copying me just before you posted that....very wierd.............
                    LOL I was just helping you bump the thread, I loved your attempts at bumping so I thought I'd help a brother out

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      That fight isn't happening til Bud beats Horn AND Manny. Lets quit bsing here. Bob ain't stupid. And while I'm a fan of sh^tting on Arum I'm not even sure he's wrong here anyway. Bud needs to win a belt (Horn) & Bud needs to up his Q score (Manny). Then its Spence Time or One Time from there. This is a year away best case.

But respect to Bo Mac on being entertaining all the same.
                      I agree that Spence needs to get his Q Rating up. There is a reason Thurman, Porter, etc aren't interested in facing him. He brings nothing to the table. Brook is his his only really good win. An inactive Peterson is only ok. While Crawford beat Postol who was #2 and Indongo who was #2 in the division at the time as well and throw in Gamboa, Burns, Diaz and Beltran and Crawford's resume is way better than Spences.

Comment

Working...
                      X