Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree that bears are the greatest animals walking on this planet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fact based and reality based, flawlessly constructed argument for the bear. the gorrila thread got BTFO'd before it can even be made.

Comment

I've always been fascinated with bears, they are indeed very powerful animals - one not to be ****ed with in the woods. They are also unpredictable which makes them scary lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        https://youtu.be/gMldIcYHymM

Seriously if the Grizzly really wanted to eat the cub it would be different but the cougar was playing for real.
        this is true. animals dont really want to fight if they dont have too. the bear could have killed the mother and the cub if it wanted too! but since the mother cougar put up a front, it was too much work for the bear.

Comment

African Elephant would stomp out a bear in a heartbeat. And plus, they are packing. I took this picture in Botswana. Dude wanted some tail and there was no denying him. It's very rare any land animal would **** with them.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            African Elephant would stomp out a bear in a heartbeat. And plus, they are packing. I took this picture in Botswana. Dude wanted some tail and there was no denying him. It's very rare any land animal would **** with them.

Sex tourism at it's best.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              African Elephant would stomp out a bear in a heartbeat.
              Bears are better fighters pound for pound. Too slick, too much cardio.

Bears are also much more athletic. They're faster and can climb.

Comment

Didn't a bear lose to 60 something year old man?

Just sayin...

Comment

If people would organize animals fighting each other, bears would dominate the 1000 pounds weight class and top all the P4P charts. Maybe fight a smaller elephant in a 1500 pounds catchweight fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Sex tourism at it's best.
                    LOL. He was screaming and running at the women in his harem with a full hard on. That's him in a mellow mood.

It would be like George Foreman fighting Mayweather if he fought a bear.

African elephants are huge. Much bigger than Asian ones.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                      If people would organize animals fighting each other, bears would dominate the 1000 pounds weight class and top all the P4P charts. Maybe fight a smaller elephant in a 1500 pounds catchweight fight.
                      LOL. Elephants are smarter I am pretty sure. I think a Bear has quick twitch but not a lot of stamina. Elephants walk a lot, I mean miles so I think he could tire out a bear in a 72 round fight.

I think the only fair fight would be a smaller Asian elephant vs the biggest grizzly.

African Elephants got a mean streak for sure. We watched one reach into the back of a jeep take dude's camera out, raise it up and splatter it all over the pavement and gave a look like "yeah, that's what i think of your camera." then slowly sauntered away like a boss. He was big as hell though.

It's almost like he knew it was worth a bunch of money but gave no ****s....
                      Last edited by jreckoning; 01-31-2018, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X