Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervontay David vs Herol Spencer Jr? Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gervontay David vs Herol Spencer Jr? Who you got?

Catchweight fantasty fite ma nukkas.

When fat boy Gervontay moves up to 140/147. If Herrol is still around the wait class who wins this one bruhs? Pound for pound fanstasy match up.

I gots Spencer by vicious knockout. Whochugot??

I got Herol Spencer Jr too..

Comment

who???????????????

Comment

Germantoy ain't slick enough....

Comment

You are trying way too hard to make a fight between two excellent boxers who are 3 of today's weight classes apart or 17 pounds apart. Spence is a full sized welterweight and can go no lower without weakening himself. Davis says he can and will make 130 pounds. I think Spence is the better fighter pfp and would win if they were exactly the same natural weight. Why not just let them each kick ass in their own respective weight classes and skip the fantasy fight that will most likely never happen in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            You are trying way too hard to make a fight between two excellent boxers who are 3 of today's weight classes apart or 17 pounds apart. Spence is a full sized welterweight and can go no lower without weakening himself. Davis says he can and will make 130 pounds. I think Spence is the better fighter pfp and would win if they were exactly the same natural weight. Why not just let them each kick ass in their own respective weight classes and skip the fantasy fight that will most likely never happen in real life.
            they are trying to make a fight between one excellent boxer and tank davis

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              they tried to tell lomachenko to make that same jump up in weight and fought against terry crawford

Comment

Main iz yuo cray Cray? They not pudding Thank in their wit Gerald Spencer, dog. That sheit a beet down like Lomachiliko trying to git wit Golkovimi.

Damn Deontay Davis wit Harold Spencer... smh

Comment

Working...
                X