Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Lennox, Paulie, Jacobs and all those guys seeing the fight for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Lennox, Paulie, Jacobs and all those guys seeing the fight for GGG?

I mean, they are boxers, what did they see from GGG except for walking forward getting hit flush and landing some jabs. They think GGG outboxed Canelo?
    Kevin Kelley too! I thought these guys knew boxing, that the heck is going on?!?! Better and more clean punches by Canelo to both the head and the body, better defense, great ring generalship (moved and stayed his ground whenever he wanted to). GGG looked like Ruslan Provodnikov out there, same goofy looking mfker.

Paulie has never been a fan of Mexican fighters and Jacobs thinks he beat GGG so it only makes him look better if he says GGG won.

Comment

Originally posted by Suup View Post
      Paulie has never been a fan of Mexican fighters and Jacobs thinks he beat GGG so it only makes him look better if he says GGG won.
      And then they say that boxers will make for better judges, I think they will be the worst.

Comment

All GGGtards.

Comment

When its a close fight with one guy pressuring and the other guy exhausted and moving away ofcourse most people will give the edge to GGG, especially watching it live when youre not focused on scoring.
          Body language makes a difference, and lets be honest GGG was landing his fair share aswell as Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            All GGGtards.
            Oye pendejo, you have me blocked but you post in my threads?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
              When its a close fight with one guy pressuring and the other guy exhausted and moving away ofcourse most people will give the edge to GGG, especially watching it live when youre not focused on scoring.
              Body language makes a difference, and lets be honest GGG was landing his fair share aswell as Canelo
              That's why unofficial scorecards should not exist the way Ledderman scores every fight for the plodder.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                Oye pendejo, you have me blocked but you post in my threads?
                no I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  no I don't.
                  I was on your ignore a while back

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                    That's why unofficial scorecards should not exist the way Ledderman scores every fight for the plodder.
                    Harold Ledderman should have been fired over 10 years ago, hes never been a competent judge and its clear he prefers activity over actual punches landed
                    For me hes a personality, not a reliable source for viewing who wins a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X