Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion of Jesus Christ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know in Spanish speaking nations that name is pretty common but it's pronounced quite different..

Comment

Our Lord and Savior.

I encourage everyone to read His Holy Word. There is so much wisdom and knowledge in it, It tells a lot about current events:

2 Timothy 3:1-17

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

And this....just read it seriously:

Matthew 24:6-14

6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
      7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
      8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.
      9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
      10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
      11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
      12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
      13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
      14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

His Word doesn't lie and that is exactly what we are seeing in these times.

Jesus is The Lord and Savior of all humanity, without Him in our lives, we cannot be in God's presence..and that means anyone who doesn't believe and live by his Word, goes to hell for eternity. Get to know God, ask him in prayer to lead you into the path he wants you to take, God is merciful, we all have access to him through Jesus Christ and he forgives everyone, no matter what.

God bless

Comment

Jesus is a myth.

Comment

Death to the infidels. Inshallah

Comment

Jesus Christ...Super Star!

Who knows? Today, anyone who claims to have spoken to him is labeled a nut case. So what gave him credibility 2,000 years ago? The word of other highly superstitious profits and substance abusers?

In 2017 if I told you I could turn blood into wine, walk on water, and heal the blind, you'd throw a net over my head and haul me off to the Fruitcake Factory. Pump me full of lithium and Prozac and issue me some paper and crayons. But, 2,000 years ago everyone was apparently trust worthy and reliable.

Comment

Our Lord and Saviour. Sad some people deny him and will to the end. Spoiler alert: It's not a pretty picture in the end

Comment

I pray often to God in Jesus' name. He's the chance the world definitely needs. The most important man in history without question.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Religion repulses me, outdated cults. This is the twenty first century ffs, if you believe in horse shyt like religion you may as well believe in pixies and gnomes, it's impossible to have a rationale debate with fückwitted imbeciles who believe in this shyt.

My grandmother was raised in an orphanage and the abuse present in these catholic institutes or whatever the fück you wanna call them is beyond sadistic and perverse, these fücks can not be beyond the law and surely anyone who believes they will go to heaven having commuted abuse has a very warped sense of their religion, which about sums them all up.

I'd like to see all religion eliminated, behead the beheaders, burn the witch hunters so on......... atheists need to group together and root out the evil that passes itself off as religion
                  They did and they combined kill more than 100 million people in combination of Stalin, Mao, Po Pot etc. etc.

Idiot clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Jesus is a myth.
                    Tell that to scholars and Historians that says Jesus existed.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Tell that to scholars and Historians that says Jesus existed.
                      Name some of these scholars and historians please.

Comment

Working...
                      X