Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VAN HEERDEN, TEAM UNCUT ''..I Told Van To Tone It Down.. Help Him (Conor)'' Nose Gash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VAN HEERDEN, TEAM UNCUT ''..I Told Van To Tone It Down.. Help Him (Conor)'' Nose Gash

CVH looks 52 in the video & his trainer look like a teenager.

Comment

That child next to VH said Connor won't land a single punch.

I would bet everything I own now and in the future Connor lands on Floyd. Only a true idiot would ever believe Connor doesn't land a single punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        CVH looks 52 in the video & his trainer look like a teenager.
        This video is gold doe, the same CVH that sparred Conor, knows Conor's power, but look what he says here: and Floyd fought Alvarez at 152..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdoEPtlKtCk&t=1368s

Comment

Great interview. They both predicting conor gets easily beat and tkod b4 6 rounds

Comment

You can tell he was in awe of canelos power and his skills. and that connor's power is not even comparable and his skills are ****e, CVH isn't that great of a boxer himself lets be honest.

Comment

They tried to do Him the same as Paulie. This video is a giant truth bomb.

And Canelo's power didn't phase Floyd, but McGregor's will? This is a terrible mismatch.
              Last edited by Johnny2x2x; 08-18-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

that teenager is his trainer?

Comment

Van heerdens trainer told him to go easy on him, oh lord....

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
                    Van heerdens trainer told him to go easy on him, oh lord....
                    The trainer told him to go easy on uploading that sparring footage is what he meant

Comment

Working...
                    X