Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come white girls are so open to dating interracially compared to other races?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    I don't get what is the crime of sticking to your own race. If you got married to your own race it happened, if you got married outside of your race, it happened. What is the crime with it?

Too many "White Master Race" "Black Master Race" "BBC Rules" shouting around here. If you have preference of your own race, or others, then do what you must to date them. It wasn't hard for me.
    This is how most people feel - nobody cares who dates or marries who.

But there is an agenda going on in Western countries to encourage White people to date and marry outside their race. It's shoved in our faces at every turn - advertising, movies, you name it.

And facts are just facts - White women are least likely to marry outside their own race, and it's not even close...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
      Hah yes - and regarding the pr0n videos, they don't realize these are made for White and Black men, not White women.

Hahah they really think that majority of White women are out there watching BBC interracial pr0n everyday and just fantasizing about BBC all day.

And to say that society today is "unaccepting" and "against" White women marrying other races?!? LOL it's the exact opposite - which goes back to why so many people actually believe majority of WW are out there fantasizing about BBC. The media wants to depict this image.
      exactly. in my prime, i used to go clubbing. guess which group were the frustrated ones who usually caused fights due to their frustrations.

theyd come in packs of 10+, NO WOMEN IN SIGHT, hoping to bully a chick into a dance

and they know im not lying !

#7.9AllDayEverDay

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
        This is how most people feel - nobody cares who dates or marries who.

But there is an agenda going on in Western countries to encourage White people to date and marry outside their race. It's shoved in our faces at every turn - advertising, movies, you name it.

And facts are just facts - White women are least likely to marry outside their own race, and it's not even close...
        And that is fine. So basically you're saying the TS is a paranoid moron, no?

Comment

Working...
        X