Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think young prospect Luis Ortiz could rule the division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had a pretty long amateur career and only turned pro after age 30... He should definitely only get top fights from here on out, he beats most guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      I'd love to see him fight David Haye. I don't think any one with a belt will fight Haye apart from Ortiz. They are both fighters likely to be ducked by the champions or prospects so it makes sense for both. Ortiz would get a payday for once and Haye would get major props for taking out Ortiz, I also just think it would be a great fight...

Ortiz vs Haye 2016
      Haha, the ToeBreaker isn't going to go anywhere near Luis Ortiz. Haye wants an easy payday, and Ortiz brings no money & is a tough night for anyone.

It wouldn't even be a competitive fight, one solid punch from Ortiz, and Haye would **** himself like usual and get on his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Haha, the ToeBreaker isn't going to go anywhere near Luis Ortiz. Haye wants an easy payday, and Ortiz brings no money & is a tough night for anyone.

It wouldn't even be a competitive fight, one solid punch from Ortiz, and Haye would **** himself like usual and get on his bike.
        It's his best chance of getting a "title" and would gain him a lot of respect. Ortiz vs Thompson isn't even sanctioned by the WBA with no title on the line. Haye is within the top 15 and it represents the biggest payday for both fighters as, like I said, no one else will face Haye for a title. No other champion or prospect will face either so why not make that happen? easy fight to make Imo. Lets wait and see who the Toebreaker fights next...

Comment

Ortiz is one of the youngest prospects out there, don't let anyone fool you. The guy is still in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            It's his best chance of getting a "title" and would gain him a lot of respect. Ortiz vs Thompson isn't even sanctioned by the WBA with no title on the line. Haye is within the top 15 and it represents the biggest payday for both fighters as, like I said, no one else will face Haye for a title. No other champion or prospect will face either so why not make that happen? easy fight to make Imo. Lets wait and see who the Toebreaker fights next...
            haye has his eye firmly on joshua and the IBF. both are risky fights, but only joshua can give him the attention and money he requires

ortiz's best hope is tyson fury via the WBA route. maybe povetkin for the WBC if he gets past wilder

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
              haye has his eye firmly on joshua and the IBF. both are risky fights, but only joshua can give him the attention and money he requires

ortiz's best hope is tyson fury via the WBA route. maybe povetkin for the WBC if he gets past wilder
              Fury won't fight him and neither will Povetkin or Wilder. Fury made it clear he doesn't care for the belts, he will fight Klitschko then Wilder then whoever has the IBF then retire within 18 months. I already said Joshua won't fight him if he wins the IBF, no chance. Doesn't matter how much Haye wants it, Joshua (if he wins) won't take the risk until he's had a voluntary then fought the winner of Takam/Parker. He's not going to grant Haye a voluntary until mid 2017 at the earliest. Haye's only shot at a title this year is Ortiz Imo...and he would get credit and make a statement if he did. that's all I'm saying, I want the fight not saying it's going to happen

Comment

He is a drug cheat. Convicted drug cheat.

If you get caught licences should never be granted.

Comment

lol...7/10 troll job

Comment

Honestly, I can see Ortiz cleaning the division up until his 40's

Comment

Ortiz has been around since the Marquess of Queensberry Rules.

Old as he may be, he has the skills to beat most top HWs, if not all.

Comment

Working...
                      X