Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hbo should force cotto and canelo to speak english in the 24/8 series imo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Alpha Bum (AB) fan base can't read either.... Smh damn subtitles!!!!

Comment

On 24/8 maybe but on 24/7 they should speak spanish or w/e they prefer

Comment

Yes and No. It's good to help market them to a wider English speaking audience. I think it has helped Pacquiao, Marquez, Cotto, cross over. It would help Canelo ten fold if he can speak okay English in interviews and promo and stuff. Something like 24/7 I think its best to keep it in native tongue. They can be more unfiltered as sometimes its hard for a non native speaker to get their point across in another language.

Comment

its not canelo or cotto's first language whats broner's excuse.

Comment

Learn to read baboon

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              or atleast get cotto to speak english since his is more polished,canelo can speak spanich

aint nobody trying to read no subtitles..
              If they go that route why not have Black fighters be forced to speak proper English and not be able to use Ebonics at all... nahhhhhhm sayin' fam.

Comment

they was?because honestly i can't even remember a single moment from any of those 24/7 episodes other than jcc jr eating cerial after hitting the sherm stick,there was nothing that stood out from them imo

and the only time i used a electric scooter was i was like 14 and i stole my grandmas scooter on Halloween cause my costume was stephen hawking
                Why should they speak english...when its clear you cant speak it correctly
                Or even write it...THEY WAS...CERIAL...MOMENT

Comment

shut the fck up stax on dick

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    If they go that route why not have Black fighters be forced to speak proper English and not be able to use Ebonics at all... nahhhhhhm sayin' fam.
                    LMAOOOOOOOOO

Comment

and the only time i used a electric scooter was i was like 14 and i stole my grandmas scooter on Halloween cause my costume was stephen hawking
                      Sig worthy quote

Comment

Working...
                      X