Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was it you seen from Lee and Quillen that makes you think GGG wrecks both?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was it you seen from Lee and Quillen that makes you think GGG wrecks both?

No matter what the outcome was this passed weekend, I knew Monday everyone was going to write how Lee and Quillen would be easy work for GGG. I think on paper and from what I seen, both would be GGG's toughest opponent to date, both can crack and GGG's there to be hit.

With that said, what makes Lee and Quillen easy work for GGG in your opinion? Which one of the 2 is a stiffer test?

On the internet GGG wins every virtual fight by KO

I think he beats both Lee & Qullin tho. He'd probably do to Lee what Chavez did to him. Quillin's not that good, GGG would eventually get to him.

But both guys (esp Quillin) have enough skill to possibly create some openings and really test GGG's chin. But then again neither's power was enough to knock the other out so GGG could probably take their power. Lee's boxing ability, southpaw stance and counter punching could also take GGG a little while to figure out.

And yea, I agree, both guys would be his toughest test to date (altho I think has a good chance at beating Quillin & Lee h2h )

Comment

GGG knocks them both out in the same night serious.

Comment

I would be shocked if Lee lasted one round against Golvokin.

Comment

He's just a better fighter.

Cuts off the ring easily, shifts, has a hard jab that makes you bleed.

They both get trapped.

Comment

Lee has a shaky chin, shaky legs, and mediocre defense. He gets blasted easily.

Quillin has zero composure under pressure, less skill, and crap stamina. He might last about 6 or 7 while Golovkin respects his power early, and then he gets blasted.

Neither guy is in Golovkin's league.

Comment

Lee's jab and movement could stave off golovkin for a hole but sadly I think golovkin would eventually find him. If quillin could golovkin definitely would.

With quillin his conditioning was very poor. That wasn't a fast paced fight and he was gassed in the last couple of rounds. Ggg would catch him in the later rounds only if quillin doesn't crack him, which I doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                He's just a better fighter.

Cuts off the ring easily, shifts, has a hard jab that makes you bleed.

They both get trapped.
                Honestly I agree with you, I am no fan of GGG but Im not a hater so I admit he does all those you mentioned perfect. The only skepticism I have with him is I think Lee and Quillen beat everyone on GGG's resume, maybe not by brutal KO like he does but they will score KD's and win. I just think both are live dogs which GGG really hasnt faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Honestly I agree with you, I am no fan of GGG but Im not a hater so I admit he does all those you mentioned perfect. The only skepticism I have with him is I think Lee and Quillen beat everyone on GGG's resume, maybe not by brutal KO like he does but they will score KD's and win. I just think both are live dogs which GGG really hasnt faced.
                  Quillin almost lost to Rosado, one of the lesser names on Golovkin's resume. If not for an awful stoppage saving him, he might have lost to Rosado.

Comment

GGG is just on a different level than any other middleweight. This really isn't complicated. Lee's chin sucks and he would be on shaky legs after the first jab lands on him and Quillin just doesn't do anything better than Golovkin....but of course Lee would at least have the balls to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                    X