Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Marquez's only options with Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Marquez's only options with Top Rank?

I know Zanfer has a close working relationship with TR but isnt Juan technically a free agent? Seems to me that theres more options to take with GBP.

Because Arum doesn't care about JMM, he just wants Pacquiao to avenge his KO loss by any means necessary. If the fight goes to the cards expect Pacquiao to get another gift...JMM should go back to Golden Boy and refuse to give Pacquiao a rematch.

That would be ownage of epic proportion!

Comment

Pretty sure he signed away rights to next fight just like all the others who want to get a TR fight.

Comment

Top Rank might have options on him, it would not make sense to let him at Manny unless they did that.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
          I know Zanfer has a close working relationship with TR but isnt Juan technically a free agent? Seems to me that theres more options to take with GBP.
          None will come close to paying him as much money as he will fighting Pacquiao and thats what it boils down to.

Comment

Cause he sold his soul to the.devil

Comment

Does it matter? JMM wants to fight manny only

Comment

What other ONE fight will bring more money to his family's table? Dont Matter who its with. At the end of the day this is their JOB! And as long as the fights are exciting, Id watch 20 of them. And pay TR for everyone of them. Im a fan. I wanna see good fights. I dont care about the hype or who makes more money or dont or who sells more boring PPV events. I wanna see a good ass fight! Period!

Comment

.........................................Bingo!!!! !..........................!!!!!

Comment

I recall Bob Arum clearly saying JMM is a Top Rank fighter under contract somewhere recently.

Comment

Working...
                    X