No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Not Buying PED Rumors, Feels Marquez is Clean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Not Buying PED Rumors, Feels Marquez is Clean

Count WBO welterweight champion Tim Bradley amongst the side that believes Juan Manuel Marquez is a clean fighter. The 39-year-old Marquez raised eyebrows with his ripped physique and one punch knockout of Manny Pacquiao last Saturday in Las Vegas.

In a recent interview on The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show, Bradley said that until Marquez test positive he needs to be given the benefit of the doubt. We asked Bradley how it was possible for Marquez to get into prime condition at this stage of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

First!!! In before the Ptards!!

Comment

Bradley said: '...until Marquez test positive he needs to be given the benefit of the doubt.'

I ain't saying names but U mugs need to remember this with every fighter.

Comment

No one will ever know will they?
        I'm not saying Marquez was dirty but.......the NSAC testing wouldn't catch him anyway if he was.

Their testing is a joke.

Comment

i agree with Bradley....even though hes a douche

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            i agree with Bradley....even though hes a douche

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
              Bradley said: '...until Marquez test positive he needs to be given the benefit of the doubt.'

I ain't saying names but U mugs need to remember this with every fighter.
              true, innocent until proven otherwise. i'm not one of those who insist marquez is dirty but there is reasonable doubt considering heredia's background, the same person who said there are ways to get past testing. for the time being, marquez won it fair and square

Comment

Roach started this bs!!

Comment

All this PED stuff was such a joke when it was levied against Pac though huh? If anyone wonders why no one can stand Pac fans, just read all the PED bs against JMM now. As soon as Pac retires, things will go back to being about the "sport of boxing" again, not about an individual who people blindly worship. I can't wait.

Comment

Waiting for Pac to demand a 5th fight (as he said he will fight on) and demand extra drug testing just to have JMM refuse and suggest that they just let the commission do their jobs.

However, if a 5th fight is in the works and JMM demands the tests and Pac refuses (again) at least we all understand once again that Pac has never agreed or intended to do anything that the commission doesn’t warrant.

Funny that Pac has said no to Mayweather, Mosley and JMM yet for some reason the ******ed **** pacfans think Mr PacMan is going to test just for Floyd.

Bradley should go ahead and call JMM and Pac out while also demanding for extra tests.

Comment

Working...
                    X