No announcement yet.

So you are in bed with Miley Kunis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you are in bed with Miley Kunis

And you are bumpin raw dog (Because you are a man and you want to feel her sugarwalls) when all of a sudden she tells you she has HIV.

What do you do?

Tell her you're going to get the Magic Johnson pills and keep bangin'.

Comment

Go down on her.

Comment

Ask her when she changed her beautiful name of Mila to a shitty one like Miley.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
          LMFAO

Comment

Stupid question:

Does banging an HIV infected person raw guarantee you'll catch the disease or is it a 50/50, 95/5 or whatever chance?

As for the thread, I'd finish since the damage is already done then I'd repeatedly punch her in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
              I knew that name didn't sound right. I was thinking of Cyrus for a reason. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Stupid question:

Does banging an HIV infected person raw guarantee you'll catch the disease or is it a 50/50, 95/5 or whatever chance?

As for the thread, I'd finish since the damage is already done then I'd repeatedly punch her in the face.
                This!!!!

Comment

Continue to bone. If you're going to get HIV you may as well have busted in Mila's Kunis as a consolation prize.

Comment

Probably murder her? or somethin.

I saw a first 48 like that once; A guy was banging another guy with no protection on the regular. One day he found some pills in the guys bathroom, and asked his mom (a nurse) what they were. She said they were HIV medication.

Killed the guy. I don't blame 'em.

Comment

Working...
                    X