Author claims government is responsible for Tupac's murder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Author claims government is responsible for Tupac's murder

http://www.theboombox.com/2010/07/15...l-operation%2F

In the almost 15 years since the death of rapper Tupac Shakur the slain emcee's demise remains shrouded in conspiracy, including that of author John Potash who believes to hold the answer behind why he was killed. In his new book, 'The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders,' Potash theorizes that Pac's was targeted due to his political affiliations and influence on black culture.

During an interview with All Hip Hop, Potash stated that it was Pac's relationship with several prominent members of the 60s civil rights group, the Black Panthers, and top-selling status that put into motion the plan to assassinate him. "He had very close relationships with his extended Black Panther Party family, who acted as his mentors," Potash told the website. "Not to mention that he was trying to do more positive things."

The fact that Pac's murder has yet to be solved plays further into Potash's beliefs including the theory that Death Row Records was a front used to stifle black activism. "A high level police detective named Russell Poole got himself assigned to the murder investigation of Biggie, during his investigation he stumbled across the fact that Death Row Records employed many officers who were considered agents," Potash said. "Poole also found typical intelligence operations such as trafficking drugs, guns and laundering money taking place at Death Row Records."

"I'm not certain if there were other labels, just because I didn't have the time or resources to investigate other labels. However, I will say that Time Warner, the parent company of Death Row at the time, ended up buying the rest of the labels, so I'm sure their operations could have worked towards other labels as well." Potash also revealed that he is fearful about bringing such claims to light, but that doing so gives him "passion.' In lieu of his book, containing information from his 12-years of research, Pac's mother Afini Shakur has yet to substantiate or deny his claims, a move which Potash said he understands.

Pac was gunned down in September of 1996 after leaving a boxing match in Las Vegas. He was sitting in the car with former Death Row associate, Marion "Suge" Knight, when the vehicle was riddled with bullets. He died six days later from internal bleeding. He was 25.
    More About 2Pac on AOL Music

YOU ARE RICH AND SPOILED!

WHY DO YOU HATE THE PATH YOU CAME FROM?

Comment

Read the profile messages I sent. That should answer everything.

Comment

Anyway, back on Earth, what do you buttcracks think?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I absolutely believe that. Pac was getting into politics.....enough said !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            killuminati!
            Last edited by el malo; 07-19-2010, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X