No announcement yet.

the 1 hitter quitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Blitz
    Pardon? I don't know which move in particular you're talking about and why it would be classified as that.

Just seems bizarre to come on a messageboard asking for pointers on how to win a street fight and where the best place to drop someone.

Comment

go after the crotch, he'll end up in the ER.

if you want to hit him in the head, go after the side of the head, he will lose temporarily his hearing and will grimace in pain.

if you want him dead, go after the nose. it is made up of soft cartilages and when broken traumatically, bone pieces will be absorbed in the nasal cavity. if not treated, oxygen supply in the brain will be limited plus blood lose is very certain

Comment

im not doctor

Originally posted by czars_salad
        go after the crotch, he'll end up in the ER.

if you want to hit him in the head, go after the side of the head, he will lose temporarily his hearing and will grimace in pain.

if you want him dead, go after the nose. it is made up of soft cartilages and when broken traumatically, bone pieces will be absorbed in the nasal cavity. if not treated, oxygen supply in the brain will be limited plus blood lose is very certain
        But i can't say that ive ever heard of anyone dying from a broken nose, im not saying tis impoissble but it doesn;t seem to likely to happen.

Comment

the 1 hitter quitter

Originally posted by spinksjinx
          Just seems bizarre to come on a messageboard asking for pointers on how to win a street fight and where the best place to drop someone.
          I thought I was the only that thought that...If you havev to go on a website asking for pointers in how to win a street fight, then I think you shouldn't be fighting...My opinion on one hitter quitters is, you either have then or you don't, but if you plan on quitten a fool with one punch you better hit him in the chin...

Comment

Originally posted by ebaum
            But i can't say that ive ever heard of anyone dying from a broken nose, im not saying tis impoissble but it doesn;t seem to likely to happen.

If hit at a certain angle (ususally punching an in upward motion) pushing the nose up it can cause serious brain damage and death.

Most people are feather fisted anyways and dont think when they punch in a street fight, personally I feel using the bottom of your palm would be the most effective it is already solid and will hurt anyone.

Boxing isnt good for street fighting martial arts is where it is at for street fighting.

Premeditated or not street fighting is childish and you shouldnt resort to that, rise above it.

Comment

throat, nose, and when he can't see or breath, then go for the chin or temple

Comment

Originally posted by pug1986
                throat, nose, and when he can't see or breath, then go for the chin or temple
                go after the nose and do this:

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                  If hit at a certain angle (ususally punching an in upward motion) pushing the nose up it can cause serious brain damage and death.
                  I've read that while true, this is nearly impossible and never happens. It is mostly a myth built up in the movies. If you really hit someone like that the results will obviously include a broken nose, lots of blood, and watery eyes, but not death. Apparently the amount of force needed to actually send fragments into the brain is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by GuyIncogito
                    I've read that while true, this is nearly impossible and never happens. It is mostly a myth built up in the movies. If you really hit someone like that the results will obviously include a broken nose, lots of blood, and watery eyes, but not death. Apparently the amount of force needed to actually send fragments into the brain is incredible.
                    i think it's more of clotting the blood vessels to the brain, or whatever....

Comment

Back in my day we didn't plan 'Big' Street Fights. Are they selling tickets? Is Michael Buffer working the show? Whose broadcasting it, Showtime or HBO?

If you think I sound stupid, trust me, I'm just trying to fit in.

Comment

Working...
                      X