Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Athletes have to be More Skilled Soccer/American Football players?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Athletes have to be More Skilled Soccer/American Football players?

Had this discussion with a few of my mates lastnight while watching the Nfl,
    I've only really started getting into it lately and I notice that there is alot of players on the pitch who pretty do nothing.......
    E.g. Fat ****s pushing and shoving eachother,
    Anyone with a few pounds could do that........

Football(Soccer) is 1000x harder than it looks. I've never played American football but IMO it takes more skill to play soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      Football(Soccer) is 1000x harder than it looks. I've never played American football but IMO it takes more skill to play soccer.
      Yeah me too, Its funny cause the yanks get excited about some bloke jumping and catching a ball.......
      **** I could do that nine times out of ten......
      Catching the keeper off Guard and Scoring from the Half line.....
      Now thats a different story

Comment

considering the lack of actual one on one in soccer im not sure
        they pass the ball before someone can get close enough alot of the time

soccer players are ***** also with the diving, just wanted to get that out there, you really gotta have no shame to get on that big screen looking like a ****** taking a dive when someone didn't even touch you

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post

soccer players are ***** also with the diving, just wanted to get that out there, you really gotta have no shame to get on that big screen looking like a ****** taking a dive when someone didn't even touch you
          there is no denying that, it happens but not all players are like that

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Had this discussion with a few of my mates lastnight while watching the Nfl,
            I've only really started getting into it lately and I notice that there is alot of players on the pitch who pretty do nothing.......
            E.g. Fat ****s pushing and shoving eachother,
            Anyone with a few pounds could do that........
            You will not find a soccer player who is the athlete that Reggie Bush or Chris Johnson is.

Vernon Davis > any soccer player.

...and I'm a bigger soccer fan than Am ftball fan.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post

Depends what football you are playing. Sunday league football is rough as **** compared to what you see on TV.

As for diving, that's the worse part of the game but it seems to be happening more and more recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Hijo de Dios View Post
                You will not find a soccer player who is the athlete that Reggie Bush or Chris Johnson is.

Vernon Davis > any soccer player.

...and I'm a bigger soccer fan than Am ftball fan.
                Reggie Bush was incredible lastnight, He is a lucky bastard,
                Going home to fuck the **** out of Kardashian aswell,
                But I wouldnt compare him being able to catch a ball and dodge a few slow fat ****s to the skill that Lionel Messi or Christano Ronaldo would have

Comment

Messi ftw!!!!

Comment

The average top division soccer player is more skilled than an average football player but there are exceptions.
                    Last edited by Mushroom; 01-17-2010, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X