No announcement yet.

Christian Bale RAGE!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Bale RAGE!!!!

do u think this is real? is it really christian bale? damn!!!

yeah it's real. that's awesome. this is the same guy who's mom and sister tried to press assault charges on him for verbally bashing em.

Comment

http://balevsoreilly.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
        yeah it's real. that's awesome. this is the same guy who's mom and sister tried to press assault charges on him for verbally bashing em.
        damn i wonder what rage he is on after the two batman movies that instead of him getting famous ledger and holmes got the spotlight.

Comment

ya get the feeling that in 'American Psycho' he wasn't acting?

Comment

Originally posted by Knighte View Post
            ya get the feeling that in 'American Psycho' he wasn't acting?
            well honestly when i saw him on the remake of the movie Shaft i kinda had that feeling this biatch is an *******. i only got to like his movies because of the batman. damn i hope his career ain't done. who's gonna play the next batman movie? no ledger no bale back to george clooney and that ***get o donnell

Comment

American psycho is one of my favorite movies.

The sad thing(about me though) is that I knew how the twist is gonna turn.

Comment

Primadonna ****. I would've given him a clip.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
                  well honestly when i saw him on the remake of the movie Shaft i kinda had that feeling this biatch is an *******. i only got to like his movies because of the batman. damn i hope his career ain't done. who's gonna play the next batman movie? no ledger no bale back to george clooney and that ***get o donnell
                  they're not gonna ****can his batman role over yelling at someone.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X