Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO!!!] MAYWEATHER BROKE!? DRIVING 1996 MERCEDES!! MCGREGOR in MONSTER SHAPE!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NEW VIDEO!!!] MAYWEATHER BROKE!? DRIVING 1996 MERCEDES!! MCGREGOR in MONSTER SHAPE!!

4 DAYS.... 4 ****ing days and this frail little man is getting slept

why is it so important to show a mouthguard? Anyone can do that. Stupid farce of a Circus!

Comment

And after the fight you will just make up some weird ass fantasy like you did after Maidana lost twice...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        And after the fight you will just make up some weird ass fantasy like you did after Maidana lost twice...
        I am not watching that S h it Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          GET REAL Maidana won both fights OR AT THE VERY LEAST THE FIRST ONE. A LOT OF PEOPLE saw him winning. NO ONE IS GETTING A DECISION vs Floyd in Vegas. Period.

THIS SATURDAY he gets KOd, no robberies allowed. And your mind will go crazy trying to accept what youhave witnessed. I AM WARNING YOU NOW, be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            why is it so important to show a mouthguard? Anyone can do that. Stupid farce of a Circus!
            I agree. He is a ****.

Comment

This GGG alt character will be gone soon. Ive seen trolling alts like this come and go. What ever happened to that KovaKrusher alt? Once both McGee and GGG get whooped this alt clown will disappear like the rest of them.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                Because it's his company lol it's called advertising. You bloggers got to start thinking outside the poverty box

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  This GGG alt character will be gone soon. Ive seen trolling alts like this come and go. What ever happened to that KovaKrusher alt? Once both McGee and GGG get whooped this alt clown will disappear like the rest of them.
                  At least they weren't as corny as this dude. It was funny at first but now his obsession is just weird. He doesn't understand that more people thinks he's a weirdo rather than funny

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Because it's his company lol it's called advertising. You bloggers got to start thinking outside the poverty box
                    I was born on a golden little bed, so I don't know what you are saying.

What does poverty mean?

Comment

Working...
                    X