Why I think Star Wars: The Force Awakens is WAY OVERRATED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have enjoyed it better like this:

Comment

nothing really good about the force awakens. i went in expecting a whole new journey adventure with a fresh story and fresh interesting new characters. but what we got was a frickin rehash!!! it's the same thing as a new hope basically!!!! what the heck??? how can people be fooled? i wasnt. it's mediocre at best. i didn't really like anyone in the film except for maybe bb-8.

also the villain has got to be the worst out of all star wars films ever. he also should have kept his mask on because his face is annoying.

Comment

solo's kid the jedi struggles fighting that black guy who has no powers. He should of had no problems with all his powers. It was a joke & put a nail in the coffin of an already bad film. It was a rip off of the original flick. Han Solo's kid was terrible. A whiny little b**ch. The movies keep getting worse...

Comment

The thing survived on nostalgia. I think Han Solo carried the movie and was the only thing that kept me watching the film. I thought Ford had a lot of fun filming and came alive in a way I haven't seen him do on the silver screen for a good while.

Don't like the new characters though. Am not optimistic about the future of the franchise. Kylo Ren is interesting, but how could he lose so easily? They've pus[s]ified their villian. There's a way to let a girl beat a guy in a fight, and that wasn't it. Like how home girl beat dude in "Girlfight". She earned her way there and took beatings on the way.

Aside from that, the fight choreography was just classically bad. I'd rather watch cgi fighting (and trust me, I'm not a fan) than watch that pathetic slap dash effort at fight choreography. I mean, I only took a few seminars on Kendo and studiedsome Tai Chi sword forms, but I would wipe the floor with both those untalented clowns at the same time..... up your fight choreography game Disney.

Comment

Working...
          X