Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price is Ready To Fight as Soon as Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least the man didn't punch himself in the face. Just because Price lost, doesn't mean Fury is any better. Don't see the logic in that. At least he takes his defeat like a man. Give it a rematch, perhaps in America - Tony deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      At least the man didn't punch himself in the face. Just because Price lost, doesn't mean Fury is any better. Don't see the logic in that. At least he takes his defeat like a man. Give it a rematch, perhaps in America - Tony deserves it.
      Blah Blah Blah

an 18 year old fat novice Fury put 25 year old veteran amateur price on his ass while Price was wearing a crash helmet

If they fight again now Fury would obliterate him

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Blah Blah Blah

an 18 year old fat novice Fury put 25 year old veteran amateur price on his ass while Price was wearing a crash helmet

If they fight again now Fury would obliterate him
        Keep believing it. How many people put Fury down again?

Comment

Keep believing it. How many people put Fury down again?
          1, and it was a flash knockdown and he got up and killed the guy

Price has been down thirteen time, THIRTEEN

Deal wit it

Comment

How does Price's **** taste mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
              Not taking anything away from Thompson, but that punch was in the neck. It's rare to see anyone who is able to take a good neck shot. I think a rematch makes the most sense.
              granted but the ease in which he was able to throw that punch where he did is more shocking to me then the knock out

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                How does Price's **** taste mate?
                Thats cute coming from you.

Comment

1, and it was a flash knockdown and he got up and killed the guy

Price has been down thirteen time, THIRTEEN

Deal wit it
                  Pulling up amateur history. You're a very desperate man. Price lost fair and square yesterday, but he would still KO the fat lump of garbageman fury. Hopefully before Fury ko's himself. There's a legitimate chance of that happening if he's in as good shape as you claim he is.

Comment

Thompson again or i'm not interested.

maybe it was a "freak accident" like they are saying, I dount it but the only way to find out is a quick rematch, do it in 8-12 weeks time
                    Agreed but they will take a easier fight to regain confidence. Then look for a rematch when Thompson is 45.

I've got a feeling Chisora will be next. Chisora win for me.
                    So that leaves Audley and Rogan.
                    Last edited by louisg; 02-24-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

It funny to see the people who say Khan cant take punch now defending Price

Price was hit in the same spot as Khan, only Khan got back up and boxed.

Price is like Khan, but has a even weaker punch resistance, he simply cant take a punch. People have mentioned his ameture days about him gettn put to the floor in 3 different fights.

Price can win a few fights, but he'll lose many, soon as a punch lands on him, it's lights out

Comment

Working...
                      X