Comments Thread For: Naazim Discusses Garcia vs. Judah, Garcia vs. Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    Grustler schooling two fools at the same time
    Lol.. I think "Schooling" has a different meaning in idiots dictionary!

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
      Let me expose this idiot:

Garcia vs Khan = Eyes closed = Lucky punch!

Garcia vs Khan

NEXT!
      Dude got the same damn expression on his face in both pictures jerk off.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        It means that the fight is up in the air which is a fair assessment being that it's any mans fight in the ring. But you're making it out like Naazim is cosigning a definite win by Matthysse and clearly that is not the case or what he meant. He meant that the fight would be more difficult for Garcia because Matthysse can take a punch better but Garcia is a problem no matter how much punishment Matthysse can take. Stop reaching.
        I'm not reaching. The formula is simple here.

If Richardson felt like Garcia could beat Mathysse, he would've said it, just like he confidently said Garcia won't have a problem with Judah.

My guess is because Garcia is a fellow Phillidelphia fighter, saying "no matter what happens, Garcia will be a problem", is a nice way of saying Garcia will go out fighting, but he's not confident Garcia wins that fight.

Simple stuff, no reading, just my interpretation of what he's saying.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Martinez-Williams..... Was that luck too??? Donaire-Montiel???
          Are we really comparing fights where Martinez and Donarie set the pace of the fight since round one, to a fight where a guy was getting outboxed and landed a closed eyes hook? Martinez and Donaire, perfect example of TIMING!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I'm not reaching. The formula is simple here.

If Richardson felt like Garcia could beat Mathysse, he would've said it, just like he confidently said Garcia won't have a problem with Judah.

My guess is because Garcia is a fellow Phillidelphia fighter, saying "no matter what happens, Garcia will be a problem", is a nice way of saying Garcia will go out fighting, but he's not confident Garcia wins that fight.

Simple stuff, no reading, just my interpretation of what he's saying.
            Naazim didn't say that Garcia beats Matthysse because he is not sure!!! Simple s#!t but you are twisting it to what you want it to say. It's so obvious man. Look how much you are reaching in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              Are we really comparing fights where Martinez and Donarie set the pace of the fight since round one, to a fight where a guy was getting outboxed and landed a closed eyes hook? Martinez and Donaire, perfect example of TIMING!

Ok Khan won a couple rounds.... Still lost..... Happy???

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Dude got the same damn expression on his face in both pictures jerk off.
                Another pic...i know you need some help here. Eyes.. Closed or open?

Comment

Can't say I agree with brother Naz on this one. All I see from Garcia is a mid range hooker who can catch guys with weak chins who stand and trade with him. He can be outfoxed and outsped. Amir with the correct strategy would beat him badly in my opinion. Marquez would make him rethink his life. Garcia loses to Lucas in my opinion, and needs to focus on fighting someone like Hatton if he wants to keep looking impressive. All that said, Garcia makes Zab quit. It's sad that Zab keeps getting these fights.

Comment

Dominibox and Boxinggenius are the tag team of Danny Garcia hating to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                      Ok Khan won a couple rounds.... Still lost..... Happy???
                      No no.... please. Stick to your argument! Let's compare Martinez-Williams and Donaire-Montiel with this fight. Lmaoo..

Comment

Working...
                      X