Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran To Adrien Broner: I Beat Lundy, Now Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys love talking just to talk. Broner makes you hate him, and I'm loving this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      What does Canelo have to do with this? Hmmm.
      Because you asked why Broner who's a young guy getting flack over everything he says.

And Canelo is even younger and doesn't get flack over the things he says.... mainly because he doesn't say stupid things on a regular basis.

Broner gets shitted on because he says ******ed things, being young isn't an excuse

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Becaused you asked why Broner who's a young guy getting flack over everything he says.

And Canelo is even younger and doesn't get flack over the things he says.... mainly because he doesn't say stupid things on a regular basis.

Broner gets shitted on because he says ******ed things, being young isn't an excuse
        For them it's an excuse to do anything.

Comment

Because you asked why Broner who's a young guy getting flack over everything he says.

I asked what does Canelo have to do with this convo? And this is the answer that you're giving? Canelo doesn't have **** to do with anything in this thread cry baby. If Canelo spoke like Broner, I'd like him too. I love fight talk. It's racial, real, phony, but its fight talk. You can't separate it which is why you get angry.

Comment

I asked what does Canelo have to do with this convo? And this is the answer that you're giving? Canelo doesn't have **** to do with anything in this thread cry baby. If Canelo spoke like Broner, I'd like him too. I love fight talk. It's racial, real, phony, but its fight talk. You can't separate it which is why you get angry.
            Racial? Fight talk is racial... and you love it?

As far as I know, the only guys who have used race as a way to insult people is Broner, Floyd, and Hopkins.

Suits you well actually.

Your definition of fight talk is different than most, considering most fighters don't use race as a way to insult others, it's only a select few who do.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts
              Quote:

Originally Posted by MANIAC310

Broner gets ****ted on because he says ******ed things, being young isn't an excuse

Man you never fail. I was just about to post that the late night troll is back. Stand by for the R word to pop up and sure enough to beat me to it. Now please play your role and be the victim.

And you love the talk cause thats all you do, talk sht behind a screen like a little btch.

This guy man...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What don't you understand ?....re read your intial post that I replied to. I gave an excample of another young fighter who doesn't act like broner and doesn't get the disrespect either....to show you the problem was the way Broner acted...

At least pretened you have basic comprehension

Comment

This dude cant get the R word out of his mouth the same way he can't get Floyd's and Broner's nuts out.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                    Racial? Fight talk is racial... and you love it?

As far as I know, the only guys who have used race as a way to insult people is Broner, Floyd, and Hopkins.

Suits you well actually.

Your definition of fight talk is different than most, considering most fighters don't use race as a way to insult others, it's only a select few who do.
                    I love it. Keep on crying because after the fight, they will shake hands and let bygones be bygones. You won't.

Comment

What don't you understand ?....re read your intial post that I replied to. I gave an excample of another young fighter who doesn't act like broner and doesn't get the disrespect either....to show you the problem was the way Broner acted...

At least pretened you have basic comprehension
                      Nobody asked you for a comparison.

Comment

Working...
                      X