No announcement yet.

Angry Mexican Woman Responds to Katt Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Actually you have your history wrong my friend. Hernando Cortez did not conquer the Aztecs with 500 men, he landed with 3 war ships on the Yucatan Peninsula with about 700 men and made a alliance with the people of Tlaxcala who were great warriors in their own right and numbered about 100,000.

He took there army into Central Mexico and murdered innocents on his way to the Aztec empire. The massacre of Cholula alone was horrific by any standards in the world. Not even women and children were sparred in that massacre.

It also took the Spanish Empire over 170 years to fully conquer the Yucatan Peninsula alone and some indigenous tribes were never fully conquered.

Also more disease (mostly venereal disease) killed most of the indigenous tribes of Mexico that war itself.
    You are exaggerating numbers, The Tlaxcala only had about 20-30 thousand warriors total, and were on there way of being defeated by Cortes before he struck an alliance with them and gathered about 5-6 thousand of their man to his side, not one hundred thousand. Also before Cortes invaded the Aztecs the King of Tlaxcala made sure to strike a deal that Cortes wouldn't take over them next.

However you are right about the disease, that was probably their best weapon.
    Last edited by Enayze; 09-03-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kneeguel's Papi View Post

How is it a war if I go to someones house, befriend them, and give them disease infested clothes and gifts and then have a mass genocide....
      If you go to "someone's house" and inflict "mass genocide"? How fucking big is this house?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        ......the majority of Mexicans accept things. Most don't share her ideology.
        It's true that whites are responsible for a lot of horrible shit but honestly I don't think anyone actually cares too much about it anymore. We don't go to sleep plotting against whites lol
        Green K sent.

I bet that she was born in America.

Ignorant Americans will watch vids like these and think that ALL Mexicans think this way.

Stupid college kids running their mouths. Kids are so fucking stupid.

If an America said fuck Mexico in Mexico I'll probably shoot him. Kat just responded to somebody's comment.

Comment

Working...
        X