Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-19-2020, 11:45 AM #21
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6991 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,040.55
Total Points: 94,707.10
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

humans, assuming we made it to our advanced and technological state, would live in large, walled off cities. either that or we'd use weapons to hunt them to extinction. you coildn't live and fucntion normally with a 20 foot tall lizard possibly tracking you down and looking to eat you.

in the words of the venerable muldoon:
shoooot huuuurrr
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 11:55 AM #22
Banned

Quoted: 4263 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,970.54
Total Points: 158,177.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
humans, assuming we made it to our advanced and technological state, would live in large, walled off cities. either that or we'd use weapons to hunt them to extinction. you coildn't live and fucntion normally with a 20 foot tall lizard possibly tracking you down and looking to eat you.

in the words of the venerable muldoon:
shoooot huuuurrr
not talking now.. im talking about living with dinos during their time.. so humans would have to use sticks and such as weapons. life would be hard for a human.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 12:31 PM #23
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6991 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,040.55
Total Points: 94,707.10
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
not talking now.. im talking about living with dinos during their time.. so humans would have to use sticks and such as weapons. life would be hard for a human.

there's no way prehistoric humans would be able to compete for food [and not become food] in the time of the dinosaurs. no f#cking way! we had it rough enough as it is [and many different types of early humans died off,] trying to take down mammoths and compete with sabre toothed cats! how TF are we going to do against a pack of raptors? a lizard with an 18 foot wingspan that can pick us up and fly us away?

there was a ton of oxygen in the air, everything was giant, the planet was hot. talking about bugs that could chop your hand off at the wrist with their pincers, dog. you might not even have to worry about dinosaurs. one thing there would be is food. dinosaurs weren't all big, some of them were tiny. and they weren't all out to eat you, either. skilled prehistoric hunters could probably take some of the bigger ones down or stampede them off cliffs, right?

but life uhh uhhh finds a way, and mammals didn't have their day in the sun until after the planet had been hit with an asteroid and the climate altered. there are probably a slew of factors that lead to that, the key one being the cold. this is all getting above my paygrade and where i got with my 200 level bio and health science courses in school. you're asking a very complex question and i'll obviously never be able to provide you with a complete answer. would / could humans evolve? well there are reasons that mammals didn't appear until later on, and take over later than that. could they survive in a primitave state of evolution in the time of the dinosaurs?

bruh WE would have a hard time surviving in the time of the dinosaurs. ancient humans would be f#cking lunch and quick.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 12:46 PM #24
this is boxing

Quoted: 7683 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,460.90
Total Points: 156,825.75
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
there's no way prehistoric humans would be able to compete for food [and not become food] in the time of the dinosaurs. no f#cking way! we had it rough enough as it is [and many different types of early humans died off,] trying to take down mammoths and compete with sabre toothed cats! how TF are we going to do against a pack of raptors? a lizard with an 18 foot wingspan that can pick us up and fly us away?

there was a ton of oxygen in the air, everything was giant, the planet was hot. talking about bugs that could chop your hand off at the wrist with their pincers, dog. you might not even have to worry about dinosaurs. one thing there would be is food. dinosaurs weren't all big, some of them were tiny. and they weren't all out to eat you, either. skilled prehistoric hunters could probably take some of the bigger ones down or stampede them off cliffs, right?

but life uhh uhhh finds a way, and mammals didn't have their day in the sun until after the planet had been hit with an asteroid and the climate altered. there are probably a slew of factors that lead to that, the key one being the cold. this is all getting above my paygrade and where i got with my 200 level bio and health science courses in school. you're asking a very complex question and i'll obviously never be able to provide you with a complete answer. would / could humans evolve? well there are reasons that mammals didn't appear until later on, and take over later than that. could they survive in a primitave state of evolution in the time of the dinosaurs?

bruh WE would have a hard time surviving in the time of the dinosaurs. ancient humans would be f#cking lunch and quick.
Humans are smart enough to destroy anything. How can you destroy a planet with just a couple of hundred thousand years of existence? Leave it to humans to find a way.

Keep in mind, OP said humans, not neanderthals. So you also need to apply the human brain to the issue of living with dinosaurs. We’d come up with something. T-Rex would be lunch meat constantly.

You need to give us more credit.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 01:02 PM #25
Banned

IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

lol.. imagine living life on earth and you're the prey.

humans have it good right now so that's why i asked this question because imagine how it would be like living in a different time frame when humans are consider as food!
Old 02-19-2020, 01:05 PM #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Humans are smart enough to destroy anything. How can you destroy a planet with just a couple of hundred thousand years of existence? Leave it to humans to find a way.

Keep in mind, OP said humans, not neanderthals. So you also need to apply the human brain to the issue of living with dinosaurs. We’d come up with something. T-Rex would be lunch meat constantly.

there's just no way bruh... no way humans can successfully live with dinos.. like new england mention, it was hard enough for humans to go against animals like mammoths, etc. and these are nowhere near as powerful or dangerous as a dinosaurs.
Old 02-19-2020, 11:16 PM #27
this is boxing

Quoted: 7683 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,460.90
Total Points: 156,825.75
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
there's just no way bruh... no way humans can successfully live with dinos.. like new england mention, it was hard enough for humans to go against animals like mammoths, etc. and these are nowhere near as powerful or dangerous as a dinosaurs.
There are animals right now that we have no business dominating, at all. Guns or not. But we do. Humans are the apex predators of Earth. Sure there would be a learning curve, but we’d find a way.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 11:34 PM #28
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 6287 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 302,331.65
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Would make the worst pets.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 01:08 AM #29
Banned

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Total Points: 33,187.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:
You are right, we’re not a threat. We are more than just a threat. We’re actually physically harming the planet, currently. We’re doing a pretty good job of making everything but ourselves go extinct.

Arguing against that, honestly, is a waste of time.

Lmao, dude. The earth has been through much worse than us. It has survived EVERY SINGLE SPECIES THAT HAS EXISTED. It has been through every natural distaste you can think of.

Lmao. We will be long gone before the earth is even bothered by us. Get real dude.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 01:15 AM #30
Banned

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Total Points: 33,187.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:

Lmao yeah fugging right.

Drop off a million humans in DINOSAUR ERA on their land in their air and their terrain.

We have NO TECHNOLOGY, NO WEAPONS, NO HELICOPTERS OR ROCKET LAUNCHERS OR PLANES OR whatever.

People he’s saying imagine if humans suddenly appeared in the dinosaur era!
With nothing but the clothes on our back!

We would have to live in hiding for such a long time, long enough to develop weapons of mass destruction to take out our predators. We wouldn’t be out there throwing fuk-king spears and rocks at a god damn T Rex or a pack of raptors.

We would have to form tribes and camps but also live in hiding away from dinosaurs until enough powerful weapons were created to battle them for the land. And that would take an epic amount of time, given all we would have is the clothes on our back and the resources that the land has to offer.

There wouldn’t be a Wal Mart or Gun Shop to just waltz in and purchase at folks.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends