Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-12-2020, 07:05 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4465 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 107,763.12
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 Merry Christmas - TBear Salute - Chollo Vista For being the champ. This will have to hold until we can have a real one. Cheers! - Chollo Vista 
Default Wow , the truth always comes out

In a nutshell

A long time ago, many years ago i was involved with a female , it was for many years and we were headed down the marriage line. During my twenties this was. I am now 40.

It ended. Almighty god works in mysterious ways and knows best because i would have been divorced and probably with kids , knowing the stuff i have just found out and in a real messed up situation. I was real depressed when we split and questioned my luck and life and everything

Long story short the female lied about EVERYTHING , EVERYTHING

Lied about where she lived before i knew her
Lied about her studies and college degrees
Lied about the universities she studied at and the cities she lived in
Lied about jobs
Lied about her whole life !!

I never questioned her past but she had a whole colorful story about it that was so intricate and every peice fit together

Ive just come across her professional profile where she has written her past activities. Shocking it was. It outlined everything the kunt had been doing since 2007'ish

The lying kunt fabricated all her past and lied through her teeth for years and kept that shyt up consistently. Making make believe relatives , make believe people, make believe life styles focking hell man

All i can say is the truth comes out

You will know the truth eventually !!!!
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 07:20 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 564 Post(s)
chirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond reputechirorickyp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 24,082.24

OMG you dated Democrat Presidential Candidate Elizabeth Warren!
chirorickyp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 07:23 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 Merry Christmas - TBear Salute - Chollo Vista For being the champ. This will have to hold until we can have a real one. Cheers! - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirorickyp View Post
OMG you dated Democrat Presidential Candidate Elizabeth Warren!
I just googled her

Who da fock is she
Old 02-12-2020, 07:42 PM #4
Greatness!!

Quoted: 3185 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 53,043.72
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
In a nutshell

A long time ago, many years ago i was involved with a female , it was for many years and we were headed down the marriage line. During my twenties this was. I am now 40.

It ended. Almighty god works in mysterious ways and knows best because i would have been divorced and probably with kids , knowing the stuff i have just found out and in a real messed up situation. I was real depressed when we split and questioned my luck and life and everything

Long story short the female lied about EVERYTHING , EVERYTHING

Lied about where she lived before i knew her
Lied about her studies and college degrees
Lied about the universities she studied at and the cities she lived in
Lied about jobs
Lied about her whole life !!

I never questioned her past but she had a whole colorful story about it that was so intricate and every peice fit together

Ive just come across her professional profile where she has written her past activities. Shocking it was. It outlined everything the kunt had been doing since 2007'ish

The lying kunt fabricated all her past and lied through her teeth for years and kept that shyt up consistently. Making make believe relatives , make believe people, make believe life styles focking hell man

All i can say is the truth comes out

You will know the truth eventually !!!!
Out of curiosity, what is her birth sign?
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 07:48 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Gemini , why ?
Old 02-12-2020, 07:50 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11058 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,567.75
Total Points: 150,829.10
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Libra, pronounced (Lie-bruh)
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 08:01 PM #7
--------------

Quoted: 2219 Post(s)
Ghost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 63,536.17

When it comes to attraction and romance none of that shlt matters.

Either she makes you glad you're alive or she doesn't.

Either you make her glad she's alive or you don't.

We are going to die my nlgga. Enjoy what we got while we got it, everything else is just dust in the wind.

If you knew she was a liar and she gives you nothing but bad feelings, then why are you holding on to them.
Ghost_Rider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 08:15 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 934 Post(s)
Vodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,667.58

Fock dat hoe. She sounds nutty af. Your better off not thinking bout it champ. You bish
Vodkaholic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 08:19 PM #9
--------------

Quoted: 2219 Post(s)
Ghost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeGhost_Rider has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 63,536.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaholic View Post
Fock dat hoe. She sounds nutty af. Your better off not thinking bout it champ. You bish
Champ has a lot of beta tendencies.

I'm dlcking a tranny and I'm still more alpha.
Ghost_Rider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 08:21 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 934 Post(s)
Vodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,667.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
Champ has a lot of beta tendencies.

I'm dlcking a tranny and I'm still more alpha.
Nah you a beta cause you dont like Joker. You probably like jared leto joker betta huh bish
Vodkaholic is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends