“World has ever seen”

Lmfao

Gdp growth is a pathetic 2.1%

Deficit is out of control

Trade deficit is out of control

Debt is out of control

Subsidies bwuhahaha

Do you know anything about economics?
    Only a halfwit would claim that Trump hasn't done a good job with the economy.

Oh wait, you are a halfwit! My bad!

Comment

• Lol these guys are getting more desperate with Nov 2020 looming that's why you see guys like Trashy all hot and bothered and start screaming about men giving fellatio to each other

Just like Schiff.. they don't have anything else

These are the type of people who call Schiff "dazzling" or Pelosi management of this impeachment "magnificent"

Lost causes

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        Because it amuses me to expose him as the clown he is. I just can't allow these people to spread their lies and go unchallenged.
        I feel ya but it's like talking to a wall.

I posted a link about the FISA BS and the dims have nothing to say. But they want to talk about Trump trying to get to the bottom of what was going on. What does that tell you?
        People already know the truth there's no reason to bang your head against the wall. Just saying do what you want but it's not changing anyone's mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Lol these guys are getting more desperate with Nov 2020 looming that's why you see guys like Trashy all hot and bothered and start screaming about men giving fellatio to each other

Just like Schiff.. they don't have anything else

These are the type of people who call Schiff "dazzling" or Pelosi management of this impeachment "magnificent"

Lost causes
          Travesty is defo stiff for Schiff, no doubt about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            I feel ya but it's like talking to a wall.

I posted a link about the FISA BS and the dims have nothing to say. But they want to talk about Trump trying to get to the bottom of what was going on. What does that tell you?
            People already know the truth there's no reason to bang your head against the wall. Just saying do what you want but it's not changing anyone's mind.
            It does seem that way when you're dealing with lunatics like Travesty & Tomjas, these guys are political zealots, brainwashed and utterly deluded.

However, there's a lot of lurkers on this board, people who read these posts but never respond, and others who only check here occasionally. You can't allow lies to go unchecked, otherwise less informed people might fall for their bull****.

Comment

It does seem that way when you're dealing with lunatics like Travesty & Tomjas, these guys are political zealots, brainwashed and utterly deluded.

However, there's a lot of lurkers on this board, people who read these posts but never respond, and others who only check here occasionally. You can't allow lies to go unchecked, otherwise less informed people might fall for their bull****.
              One doesnt even live in the US!!!!!!!!!!! Makes no sense at all.
              Just post facts and links and people can decide. Trust me by now people know what these guys are about. Like I said nothing aboput the FISA abuse that DOJ released yesterday. I just post the links along with FACTS and people can decide.

But hey its a free country do what ya want.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Great job. A 5 year old would be so proud of these insults.

A five year losing streak? I'm not a republican or a democrat. Also, I haven't lived in this country for over 10 years. I've only been back for one year. So Sorry. You missed the mark here yet again.

Great job! That one might impress a 4 year old.

Children throw insults all the time, the truth hurts children like you.

More insults coming from the little boy travesty

Comment

The thing is boy, polls are irrelevant when it comes to Trump, because nobody will admit to voting for him due to threats of violence, angry SJWs trying to ruin lives, getting people sacked etc.

Hillary was ahead of Trump by 7 points according to a Fox News poll in 2016, and what ended up happening?
                  Then whey is he so worried about Biden that he strong armed Ukraine

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Let's be real, if the founders were alive today, they'd all be wearing MAGA hats.

Trump is going be re-elected in a landslide, mainly due to people like yourself who's alienated the majority of the population with your utter lunacy.
                  Oh really now?

Weren't republicans going on record saying they won't be impartial? Do you have any idea what Hamilton said in Fed 65?

Where else than in the Senate could have been found a tribunal sufficiently dignified, or sufficiently independent? What other body would be likely to feel CONFIDENCE ENOUGH IN ITS OWN SITUATION, to preserve, unawed and uninfluenced, the necessary impartiality between an INDIVIDUAL accused, and the REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE, HIS ACCUSERS?
                  The founding fathers would have locked you all up

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                    Children throw insults all the time, the truth hurts children like you.

More insults coming from the little boy travesty
                    You're corny, son. Stop trying.

You might want to talk about some of the facts that they are roasting your King of Kings with right now But I guess that doesn't fit your agenda

Comment

• So the dems wont allow a trade of witnesses now.. what a joke. Either allow all witnesses or none at all..

You controlled the house and could have called who you wanted and done a proper investigation. Instead you ****ed around and called a bunch of people with no direct knowledge of anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X