Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Porter | Mayweather vs Maidana II. Winners fight each other next year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs Porter | Mayweather vs Maidana II. Winners fight each other next year.

That is how it should go down.

Agree or Disagree?

Porter vs Khan yes sounds reasonable

Maidana vs Floyd no thanks, nothing to prove, winning 3-4 rounds against Floyd doesnt warrant a rematch

Floyd vs Lara..betting that he beats Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by A Young Vitali View Post
      That is how it should go down

Nice or how about
      Mayweather vs maidana 2
      Khan vs garcia 2 (winner fights Floyd)
      Mickey bey vs molina 2

They promote is as some sought of redemption name

Than porter vs Thurman

One of those winners eventually fights the winer of maidana , Floyd , khan , garcia

Or you could put molina and matyeese part 2
      I'm only suggesting Mickey bey since he's Tmt

Either way a lot of rematches look bright for the future

Comment

Floyd vs Maidana is pointless but if Maidana and the casual boxing fan public who only score 1 fight per year want it then so be it.

Floyd is smarter than all of you idiots. Going to make all you clowns pay for another mismatch $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Khan vs Porter

Thurman vs Maidana

Winners fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Porter vs Khan yes sounds reasonable

Maidana vs Floyd no thanks, nothing to prove, winning 3-4 rounds against Floyd doesnt warrant a rematch

Floyd vs Lara..betting that he beats Canelo
          To everyday boxing fans .. Maidana rematch is on the fence or we could pass .

But for people who failed to order the first fight and those who are hearing word of mouth how maidana was pretty effective .. This rematch draws huge money

Business wise it's the best choice

Comment

Given that I've suggested it a couple of times I'm all for a Chino rematch, and the winner of Khan Porter getting the winner of the rematch (if we have to stay in the realm of the possible).

Hate for that bloom to come off before Khan gets there, eh? I'd worry more about keeping Khan upright vs Porter. Cotto had 3-4 rounds vs Floyd. Maidana did substantially better than that, even if you didn't give him the W.

Comment

I don't want Porter and Khan fighting eachother, I want them both to get a shot at Floyd.

Barring the fights Floyd will obviously duck (Pacquiao, Lara etc), I want Porter, Khan and Thurman to be his last 3 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by -=Shade=- View Post
                Given that I've suggested it a couple of times I'm all for that.

Hate for that bloom to come off before Khan gets there, eh? I'd worry more about keeping Khan upright vs Porter. Cotto had 3-4 rounds vs Floyd. Maidana did substantially better than that, even if you didn't give him the W.
                Maidana stands no chance just like in the first fight, it'll actually be a one sided shut out this time, given Floyd knows exactly what adjusments helped him win the fight

i dont mind if the Khan vs Floyd fight never happens, if it isnt meant to be it isnt meant to be

However i rather see Floyd against someone who can actually give him a fight and move with his adjustments, not some guy who only has success on the ropes with a few bodyshots, headbutus, low blows and knees, thats not boxing

I know some folks were all excited seeing Floyd elbowed and headbutted and a little cut over his eye, but thats all it was. It was untidy fight and Floyd dominated and ran away with the fight per usual

If Lara beats Canelo, then i dont see why Lara vs Floyd shouldnt be for Sep

Comment

Originally posted by major handz View Post
                  Nice or how about
                  Mayweather vs maidana 2
                  Khan vs garcia 2 (winner fights Floyd)
                  Mickey bey vs molina 2

They promote is as some sought of redemption name

Than porter vs Thurman

One of those winners eventually fights the winer of maidana , Floyd , khan , garcia

Or you could put molina and matyeese part 2
                  I'm only suggesting Mickey bey since he's Tmt

Either way a lot of rematches look bright for the future
                  Khan vs Garcia 2 at 147 is a nice fight. Has Danny said he wants to move up?

Comment

If Lara beats Canelo, then i dont see why Lara vs Floyd shouldnt be for Sep
                    Lara vs Floyd straight up at 154 would be amazing but we know if he fioght Lara it will be at a lame catchweight. I don't need to see that

Comment

Working...
                    X