• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    SUBZER0ED;

Davis, KO, early X3

Pascal, Dec, close X3
    If I'm not mistaken, you have the highest score for this year's finale, provided multipliers hold up.
    I'm a little surprised more did not go with Pascal. Pretty sure I nailed the 2nd highest, as nobody else called Pascal. A draw was a decent bet, as it stayed very close...
    Good job !, see ya next year !

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
      Baltimore, Davis, KO, Mid, (x3)

Baltimore, Jack, Dec, Close
      You're #1! Great job, my man. You deserve it!

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
        If I'm not mistaken, you have the highest score for this year's finale, provided multipliers hold up.
        I'm a little surprised more did not go with Pascal. Pretty sure I nailed the 2nd highest, as nobody else called Pascal. A draw was a decent bet, as it stayed very close...
        Good job !, see ya next year !
        Thanks, bro. Gamboa did surprise me by hanging in so long. As for Pascal vs Jack, I remember him getting starched by Derek Edwards & the fact that Pascal can bang.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Thanks, bro. Gamboa did surprise me by hanging in so long. As for Pascal vs Jack, I remember him getting starched by Derek Edwards & the fact that Pascal can bang.
          Man I had forgotten about Edwards knocking Jack out until you just mentioned it. That was an utter disappointment for Jack...and followers.

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
            justintimothyko

davis ko late
            pascal-jack draw
            You picked twice, man, first time you went with Davis DEC CLOSE... Ima go ahead and treat it as a change of pick on this occasion, even though I suspect you may just have forgot you already picked, but in future you might want to just edit your original post for clarity.

K

EDIT: Note to self, check with CREW to make a decision on how to treat future occurances.
            Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 12-30-2019, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Davis, KO, Early, use whatever multipliers I have left.

Jack, Dec, Close, use whatever multipliers I have left.

Because I have no idea what multipliers I have lol
              On a regular week I woulda told you to get your lazy azz over to the leaderboard on the OP of the masterthread, but in the Yuletide spirit I can tell you that'd be x3 on both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
                On a regular week I woulda told you to get your lazy azz over to the leaderboard on the OP of the masterthread, but in the Yuletide spirit I can tell you that'd be x3 on both fights.
                I like you man. You’re kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  You're #1! Great job, my man. You deserve it!
                  Thanks man!

You kept it close. After these last fights I was still nervous you might have overtook me. Luckily for me it seems we had similar predictions.

Comment

Working...
                  X