Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd confessing he's a coward on video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old ass Pacquiao still hurt and wobbled Floyd when they fought. Tho Floyd won.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Lol Floyd made easy work of that bum. Just like those two field workers who knocked him out. I believe their names were Sangsurat and Torrecampo. Then he got beat and bloodied by a guy named Jeff Horn LMAO! 50-0 deal with
      LOL at field workers!

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
        If FLoyd beat him so easily, why not run it back for another $100 plus million? Why duck it?
        Maybe because he doesn't need the money?

Comment

That's actually a pretty damning video against Floyd, never seen it

Comment

Imagine thinking any boxer is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
              That's actually a pretty damning video against Floyd, never seen it
              Same here.
              A Confession.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                Same here.
                A Confession.
                I mean I am as neutral on the Floyd-Pac situation as anyone I've seen on here...they are both great imo, and I can praise or criticize either on various things...Floyd won the fight, but I always felt he delayed the fight as well.

That video kind of proves that he wasn't wanting that fight at all at that time...maybe he did it because he really thought Manny was doping...or maybe he just viewed it as too tough of a fight and where he may lose his 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                  I mean I am as neutral on the Floyd-Pac situation as anyone I've seen on here...they are both great imo, and I can praise or criticize either on various things...Floyd won the fight, but I always felt he delayed the fight as well.

That video kind of proves that he wasn't wanting that fight at all at that time...maybe he did it because he really thought Manny was doping...or maybe he just viewed it as too tough of a fight and where he may lose his 0.
                  Floyd was both a ducker and deeply connected to the PTB and many of his fights were fixed. The most frequent waswith corrupt refs letting him do all sorts of illegal shyt. He should have been DQed for hitting Gatti long after ref's scream of "Stop Boxing."

I scored that fight a draw because I gave any questionable rd to Floyd. So if I were forced to declare a winner, it was Pac. As most around the world and many ex champs like Holyfield and Tyson said.

So you seem not to be impartial at all.

What Floyd and the PTB did in that fight is outrageous: preventing Pac from taking a needed shot for medical reasons. Allowing Floyd to illegally take the IV. Anyone else would have been DQed when that came out.

Some people are not Pac fans, as I am not, but know what I wrote is true.

And when someone points out the above, a shill with the PTB will merely cry, you're a Pac fan.

Some of us would just like fair fights with fair refs, judges and commissions. But that is certainly not the case. Allowing someone like PBF --see Castillo 1 ludicrous decision--to clam he has an "0" and is TBE is very funny

And PBF lost the lawsuit vs Pac re his evidence-free claim Pac was juicing. He had to eat his BS words.
                  Last edited by johnbook; 12-01-2019, 06:46 PM.

Comment

One thing i noticed about some of posters....

Yall all dislike the same group of guys.

Haymon
                    PBC
                    Floyd
                    Wilder
                    Ward

Maybe its their zodiac signs?

Comment

Originally posted by powershots View Post
                      Old ass Pacquiao still hurt and wobbled Floyd when they fought. Tho Floyd won.
                      Manny never hurt Floyd.... U don't the difference between buzzed and hurt.

If he was "hurt" Manny would have took more advantage instead of backing off so soon.

Now Mosely, Corley "hurt" Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X