Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-11-2016, 12:49 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 25502 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 136,690.04
Total Points: 801,593.63
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett Enjoy your ban, bum. Maybe get a job since you're not busy making 1,000 posts a day. - Bob Haymon 
Default Video of Hillary Clinton collapsing today at a 9/11 memorial

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:09 PM #2
Power to the People

Quoted: 5835 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,970.54
Total Points: 113,730.58
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

Man the woman is not fit to be president, and this is not an attack on her, but the sad and pathetic thing is how cultish democrats are, the voters and people are in denial about her health issues, do they even care about her health or is it just an ego trip they rather not have the enemy of theirs aka the right be correct that their candidate is sick?

Even Bernie Sanders is in better health, she has weird seizures, she always looks like she is on meds with the wide eyed stare, needs help walking up stairs, spit and drank some green phlegm, faints at this event, had headaches, etc,

even Dr drew and several doctors have questioned her health only to get silenced.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:17 PM #3
Banned

Quoted: 13632 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 261,549.03
Total Points: 296,269.07
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
even Dr drew and several doctors have questioned her health only to get silenced.

they didnt question her health persay they questioned the methods use to treat her. Apparently the doctors of her are using outdated medicine and techniques to treat her, if you ask me sounds like someone is manipulating her doctors to do lil a possible to treat her.
.!WAR MIKEY!. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:22 PM #4
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 22091 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,187,294.73
Total Points: 1,206,976.23
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

This ***** about to die.

Trump gonna win by default now & Putin gonna buttf#ck Trump at their first summit til he sells the US to Russia for $152 & 3,000 smallpox inflected blanket to be given to our highest officed politicians to help the Russian takeover go smoothly.

F#ck it I'm gonna start to work on my Russian so I can get a good job with our new Russian overlords.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:23 PM #5
Interim Champion

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
titan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond reputetitan m has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 8,677.03
Big up yourself. Respect! - siablo14 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !WAR BROOK! View Post
they didnt question her health persay they questioned the methods use to treat her. Apparently the doctors of her are using outdated medicine and techniques to treat her, if you ask me sounds like someone is manipulating her doctors to do lil a possible to treat her.
I can't imagine her getting anything but the best possible treatment being who she is and the position she is in. I mean I don't know exactly what's wrong with her or how they are treating it but I just can't imagine her getting second rate health care.
titan m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:29 PM #6
Banned

.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY!. has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan m View Post
I can't imagine her getting anything but the best possible treatment being who she is and the position she is in. I mean I don't know exactly what's wrong with her or how they are treating it but I just can't imagine her getting second rate health care.
Thats what other doctors have said when they seen the report on how they are treating hiliary. So fact is according to doctors they ARE giving her 2nd rate health care, now the only question is why?
Old 09-11-2016, 01:37 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4744 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,704.92
Total Points: 148,866.09
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
This ***** about to die.

Trump gonna win by default now & Putin gonna buttf#ck Trump at their first summit til he sells the US to Russia for $152 & 3,000 smallpox inflected blanket to be given to our highest officed politicians to help the Russian takeover go smoothly.

F#ck it I'm gonna start to work on my Russian so I can get a good job with our new Russian overlords.
wow u believe the liberal lie that she was healthy

and u also believe the liberal lie that trump is putins b!tch

how stoopid can u be?????

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:40 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
Gentblue has a reputation beyond reputeGentblue has a reputation beyond reputeGentblue has a reputation beyond reputeGentblue has a reputation beyond reputeGentblue has a reputation beyond reputeGentblue has a reputation beyond reputeGentblue has a reputation beyond reputeGentblue has a reputation beyond reputeGentblue has a reputation beyond reputeGentblue has a reputation beyond reputeGentblue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,007.70
Total Points: 32,041.94

Is it me or does sound like someone vomiting at the end.
Gentblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:42 PM #9
Power to the People

Quoted: 5835 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,970.54
Total Points: 113,730.58
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !WAR BROOK! View Post
They are abusing this woman, FORCING her to run they got her on some meds to make her a zombie to control her easy.

Im still bugged out by that video of her with the wide stare acting strange, looks like someone high on drugs and aloof.

They holding her body up like Weekend at Bernies, crazy its like she is hanging on fumes
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:43 PM #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
They are abusing this woman, FORCING her to run they got her on some meds to make her a zombie to control her easy.

Im still bugged out by that video of her with the wide stare acting strange, looks like someone high on drugs and aloof.

They holding her body up like Weekend at Bernies, crazy its like she is hanging on fumes
link that video

and lol at weekend at bernies this is waht I thought too lmfao.

Share This With Friends

Tags
9/11, clinton, collapsing, hillary, memorial, today, video