Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Pacquiao is Unbeatable When He Trains Like That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Yeah, making Crawford fight someplace where there is no VADA, USADA or OST of any kind is the only way Manny has a chance to beat Crawford.
    Clearly an ignorant FIomo. VADA is international. VADA is also the organization that has caught boxers cheating when the same boxers never failed USADA tests - best example, see Canelo.

Canelo looked like **** against Floyd and Trout and didn't want to fight for the WBC title. The GGG fight forced him into VADA testing.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Clearly an ignorant FIomo. VADA is international. VADA is also the organization that has caught boxers cheating when the same boxers never failed USADA tests - best example, see Canelo.

Canelo looked like **** against Floyd and Trout and didn't want to fight for the WBC title. The GGG fight forced him into VADA testing.
      I guess that is why Manny didn't have VADA testing for this last fight-like you said "VADA is also the organization that was caught boxers cheating when the same boxers never failed USADA tests - best example, see Canelo. "

Frankly, you shouldn't have an issue with anyone being worried Manny used PED's given the above.

Name calling only shows that you can't find a valid excuse for no PED testing for the Matthysse fight.

It's obvious any fight should take place in a country that has some form of OST for PED's.

Besides, Manny owes the US gov't tax money so the fight should be here so he can pay what he owes.

Comment

Don't be harsh on BigDunn. He's a blind worshipper. He follows the Floyd doctrine. There's no wrong in Floyd bruh. Let him be. He already flaked off in one of my battles with him. He can't handle the truth. Just let him be.

Victor conte:

"Reason why this guy is retiring is because he can't do PEDs no more."

Floyd Mayweather is making a stand to clean up boxing

Floyd said:

@ 00:20 - Nevada commission is one of the best commision in the world (that's why they absolved me by giving me that late TUE exemption lol) And My ultimate goal is not just USADA (WHO GAVE ME ILLEGAL IVS) and the sport of boxing, but For USADA AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS PERIOD.

@ 0:36 - Because there is too much cheating going on in sports! lololololololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-19-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Floyd got worse as he got older. He went from KOing dudes to winning almost exclusively by UD. His power waned as he went up like all non PED users throughout boxing history.

Yeah, the guy that tested negative before the IV and after the IV. I remember that.

See thats the thing if you test and come up negative, then its safe to say you didn't use. Now if you don't test and your power returns after almost a decade, well then its safe to speculate.
          PEDs don't automatically mean you get knock outs. You seem very ignorant on the subject. Also, you think countries are the ones who test when it's the agencies. Where did Floyd's failed samples go? That disappeared with Hillary's emails?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            That's fine as long as Pac agrees to WADA controlled testing with the minimum purse being guaranteed to the opposing party if one of them fails a test.
            Every big fight should have an international body testing. My issue has been fighters in the US using USADA only and only fighting under one corrupt athletic commission for the bulk of their career. Also, IVs the night before the fight are a no-no under WADA. So I like the idea.

Comment

PEDs don't automatically mean you get knock outs. You seem very ignorant on the subject. Also, you think countries are the ones who test when it's the agencies. Where did Floyd's failed samples go? That disappeared with Hillary's emails?
              I didn't say they did. You must not be able to read very well.

I heard rumors of floyd's failed samples. I noticed the writers that spread these false rumors never provided proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                That's fine as long as Pac agrees to WADA controlled testing with the minimum purse being guaranteed to the opposing party if one of them fails a test.
                This is a good idea. Anything is better than having no testing at all.

Comment

Every big fight should have an international body testing. My issue has been fighters in the US using USADA only and only fighting under one corrupt athletic commission for the bulk of their career. Also, IVs the night before the fight are a no-no under WADA. So I like the idea.
                  If you have an issue with USADA testing because of possible corruption, then you have to be more worried about no testing at all because without any testing at all there is much more chance of coorruption and cheating.

Comment

I didn't say they did. You must not be able to read very well.

I heard rumors of floyd's failed samples. I noticed the writers that spread these false rumors never provided proof.
                    Well, Pacquiao's legal team demanded all of Floyd's testing documents, and Floyd copped a plea and apologized immediately without turning anything over.

What is Floyd hiding?

Comment

Team Manny needs to stop with all this BS talk! Good win for Manny but he just beat Matthysse who hasn't done anything since moving to 147. Manny fought the same style he's always has against a guy who fought like a punching bag. I do think Manny can compete against the top guys but he's far from unbeatable.

Comment

Working...
                      X