Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-19-2018, 03:52 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14483 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 33,080.28
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanye View Post
Why are you still talking? It's too late.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Jaded already chin checked you lil boy...
Game set, and match...

I got proof, you don't... Nuff said... Move on ****... You've been dismissed.

I can post pages of my AML experience for Citi, independently verifiable...

Ask your white tranny best **** friend fo ever... To be a judge...
You've no idea how stupid you look... I'm cringing for you....
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 03:55 PM #22
Banned

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Kanye has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Jaded already chin checked you lil boy...
Game set, and match...

I got proof, you don't... Nuff said... Move on ****... You've been dismissed.

I can post pages of my AML experience for Citi, independently verifiable...

Ask your white tranny best **** friend fo ever... To be a judge...
You've no idea how stupid you look... I'm cringing for you....
LOL now you're going back to being in anti-money laundering, after saying you were an engineer?

Shut up.

You two guys have been running these alts for years, and stealing that poor guy's identity on the Internet is shameful.
Kanye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 04:01 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3617 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,124.95
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
Get over me already. This whole beef thing is over. I did irreparable harm to your rep (not really, since no one actually believes your tales, not even you), and you guys really depressed me by having me discover you're using a bunch of alts.

It makes me feel sad, but it is what it is, comrade.

Edit:

I just skimmed the thread real quick, and saw you're now saying you're an engineer. You were telling me you worked in anti money laundering. Dude, at least stick to one story, lord.

You're making me feel depressed.

Tell Putin he's an ******* for letting Maria Butina sell herself like that, man.

Did some edits to make sure no one fills up your fake inboxes with rants, but I'm still exposing ya ass with this email.

Beef is over. I won.
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 04:15 PM #24
!! BOMBS AWAY !!

Quoted: 500 Post(s)
Quiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 6,895.44

What he did was cruel af and inhuman. But I'm sure at the time he just saw Jews as sub-human & was just experimenting some **** to further his studies to advance the Nazi's

Aren't all doctors crazy or have some form of whacked mental health issues? Why is it that they have the highest suicide rate in the work industry?
Quiksilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 04:38 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
LOL now you're going back to being in anti-money laundering, after saying you were an engineer?

Shut up.

You two guys have been running these alts for years, and stealing that poor guy's identity on the Internet is shameful.
Gimme, a mod, I'll present my credentials...

But, based on your obvious lack of intelligence, you wouldn't realize how silly you are. BTW, I gots y anti money laundering documentation right here..

You love BJC : big Jewish c0kk, in your mouth daily..

And are you still pulling around your horchata mobile?
Hay dios mio, mijito find a real job...
Old 07-19-2018, 04:43 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype Job View Post
AML: positions are generally given to engineers..

Please find a new meme or appear forever perplexed by stupid ppl.
Old 07-19-2018, 04:44 PM #27
Banned

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Kanye has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Gimme, a mod, I'll present my credentials...

But, based on your obvious lack of intelligence, you wouldn't realize how silly you are. BTW, I gots y anti money laundering documentation right here..

You love BJC : big Jewish c0kk, in your mouth daily..

And are you still pulling around your horchata mobile?
Hay dios mio, mijito find a real job...
I'm done talking with you, for good.

You've been exposed, and I've won the beef by doing so.

Trump will soon be impeached, comrade.
Kanye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 04:46 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

Shut up.

Really? Send a post to Boston guy from your fake thread... Better yet. BPP... Bish azz hoe.

You are beyond pathetic...
Old 07-19-2018, 04:50 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

You got crushed in round one, why don't you create a thread?

Who do you believe, Zaroku vs Sunspace, make it public, and ask all the MOD's to mediate.

Be a ****ing man, I know it's hard for you, growing up fatherless, and having a bunch of uncles...but keep it real.

YOU ARE SO FAR below my jhonny , you look "more than stupid"
Old 07-19-2018, 04:54 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

Dude, you have lost your mind... Get help... Please...
I didn't pump you, or your girl, and neither did jhonny!

He (jhonny) earns his money as a chihuahua stud...

How you earn your money?

Last edited by Zaroku; 07-20-2018 at 03:12 AM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
josef, mengele

User Tag List