No announcement yet.

Florida has the worst drivers in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida has the worst drivers in America

Damn I come here for vacation every year and it's astounding how terrible these people are at driving. I've been to every major city and and a lot of the minor ones and it's not limited to one area.

yes, but the roadways are cake. come here where you have narrow streets and potholes that will swallow up a volkswagen. our drivers are better, but the driving is worse, if that makes sense.

only city i hear is worse than boston is LA. new york obviously has ccrazy volume, but the city is planned out like a grid. i know people in LA who post here who spend 2-3 hours each day in traffic when they commute.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      yes, but the roadways are cake. come here where you have narrow streets and potholes that will swallow up a volkswagen. our drivers are better, but the driving is worse, if that makes sense.

only city i hear is worse than boston is LA. new york obviously has ccrazy volume, but the city is planned out like a grid. i know people in LA who post here who spend 2-3 hours each day in traffic when they commute.
      that's not just LA but southern california for you, where you'll be stuck in traffic at 12 midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Yeah Florida has too many old people taking advantage of the smooth roads to **** other people over.

Comment

Working...
        X