Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Vacates WBC Title, Garcia-Porter Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He shouldn't be gifted the mandatory position. He should have to fight his way back into contention.

Comment

FINALLY!!!!! I think that's good he gets a crack at it once he returns but Keith was holding that belt hostage for real! And now hopefully one of these guys will eventually fight Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
        He shouldn't be gifted the mandatory position. He should have to fight his way back into contention.
        I can see it that way as well. Either way at least he gave up the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
          What about the WBA title?
          That title aint goin nowhere. They will allow that tune-up. Then set up for the Matthysse/Pac winner.

Comment

I knew it. He's a content man. No dog left in him.

Comment

As far as Danny Garcia and Porter goes. I think I'd like to see Danny win I'm tired of the Porter's they feel entitled to sh**. He lost to Brook and Thurman but acts like he won those fights.

Comment

I wonder how Danny would handle Porters style of fighting. I'm interested in seeing this. Hope it comes true

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
                  That title aint goin nowhere. They will allow that tune-up. Then set up for the Matthysse/Pac winner.
                  They should elevate that bout for the Super title, so they actually fight for it. Keith was gifted that status.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Porter and Garcia of course will have to fight tune-ups on the same card to let their fight marinate, even though we've been asking for them to fight each other for a couple of years already.
                    I hope not. Porter is on record saying that he'd sit until he gets the Thurman rematch. As for, Garcia, he just fought his tuneup. This fight has to be next one for both, Barclays Center is awaiting!

That being said, Khan wanting a rematch and Hearn's deep pockets might have Garcia hearing London's calling!

Comment

That’s the right thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X