No announcement yet.

Switch is the GOAT console. IDGAF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Switch is the GOAT console. IDGAF

Already outselling Xbox and PS4. Two GOTY candidates in the same (launch) year with Zelda BotW and Super Mario Odessey. Outsold everywhere in the US and on backorder.

LMAO.

Zelda BotW
    Splatoon 2
    Ultra SF II
    Mario + Rabbids
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Doom
    Wolfenstein
    Skyrim
    Super Mario Odessey
    Xenoblade 2
    Smash Bros release next year
    NBA2K18
    Fifa18
    Pokken
    Pokemon new release next year
    DMZ Xenoverse 2
    Evil Within port coming next year

LMAO

Good night sweet Microsoft & Sony.

Say somethin. DO somethin.

Nintendo Switch #1 p4p king.

Nintendo Switch owner checking in
    38.46%
    Don't own a Switch yet but will get one eventually
    30.77%
    Not alpha enough to have a Switch
    30.77%

"IDGAF" judging by the activity in this thread so far, apparently neither does anyone else

Comment

The Switch, X Bone, and PS4 all suck until they get a new boxing game.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        "IDGAF" judging by the activity in this thread so far, apparently neither does anyone else
        posted almost at midnight, and you say this 6AM the next morning. Wasn't exactly expecting 8 pages overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I agree with that lol, but until that happens, Balrog on Ultra SFII will have to do.

Can't wait for the next Fight Night.

Comment

Probably 80% of those games were on the older Wii U or 360/PS3

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Probably 80% of those games were on the older Wii U or 360/PS3
              1. Wii U flopped, why not try and reach the audience you always intended to reach with those games on the Switch? The size of user bases isn't even close.

2. Part of the appeal of the Switch in the first place is the ability to play anywhere. Plenty of people who owned some of those games on other systems/PC have already said they are re-buying the game strictly of the portability factor. That can't be overlooked - what I mean by that is, don't think that because they are ports, they won't sell incredibly well.

A good example is Ultra Street Fighter II. You might think "lol, 20 year old repainted game and overpriced, going to flop. Nah son. almost 500k units sold in one month, HARD COPIES. Not even counting digital. You don't think titles like Doom and Skyrim can't do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                2. Part of the appeal of the Switch in the first place is the ability to play anywhere. Plenty of people who owned some of those games on other systems/PC have already said they are re-buying the game strictly of the portability factor. That can't be overlooked - what I mean by that is, don't think that because they are ports, they won't sell incredibly well.
                They can play older gen but they can't play the current Gen games like Fallout 4, Witcher 3 , Destiny 1 & 2, COD, Battlefield, GTA, Assassin's Creed etc...

the Switch can't run this game

I'm probably getting one eventually to play Zelda but the switch is a kiddie console

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Freaking this. Why do they keep making those ****ty UFC games, and not come out with another fight night? I don't get it. MMA doesn't translate well to video game format.

**** you, EA!

Comment

my buddy has the switch and we gave it a go one night. there was this unreal animated type of boxing game and no way relates to real boxing, but it was the most exciting game we played that night

Comment

Working...
                    X