No announcement yet.

CNN blackmails Private Citizen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] CNN blackmails Private Citizen

So the Conspiracy News Network threatened to reveal the name of the creator of the Trump bodyslam meme. It would seem the only time CNN does investigative journalism is when they're the butt of a joke.

Now I know there are some weirdos out there that believe that revealing someone's name isn't that big of a deal but usually all you need is someone's name to retrieve their home address and phone number.

Not quite sure the age of the person. Some claim he is 15, CNN claims he is an adult.

Citations:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ddit-user.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politi...eet/index.html

For more info check the #CNNBlackmail on Twitter.

Pathetic, isn't it.

CNN vs a 15-year old boy in an Internet beef.

I'm sure nonsense like this will be driving voters back to the Democrat Party any day now. LMAO!!

Comment

Talk about having a bad year

Comment

CNN = enemy of the people

Ever wonder what communist propaganda machines do? Watch CNN and find out

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Pathetic, isn't it.

CNN vs a 15-year old boy in an Internet beef.

I'm sure nonsense like this will be driving voters back to the Democrat Party any day now. LMAO!!
          Have you been made aware of all the anti semitic content that the alleged boy (all sources point to him not being 15) posted on his social media? He really hates Jews it seems. Interesting how that works, there sure are a lot of Trump supporters who hate your ancestors.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
            Have you been made aware of all the anti semitic content that the alleged boy (all sources point to him not being 15) posted on his social media? He really hates Jews it seems. Interesting how that works, there sure are a lot of Trump supporters who hate your ancestors.
            non sequitur

Stay on topic, please.

Do you defend CNN blackmailing a 15 year old boy?

Comment

After reading a lovely troll thread on this subject( which I plan too read again)..... the conclusion was made, if you going to write questionable things over the interbutts... don't make it easy for people too find you( they found him through Facebook).
              Last edited by Gentblue; 07-05-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                Being an ******* doesn't give a news organization the right or authority to dox and blackmail citizens.

And sources are reporting CNN blackmailed the wrong person. Which if true will mean CNN lied about the person contacting them first to apologize.

Comment

CNN may have violated laws on the books here.

I'm reading a few stories that are even citing specific statutes.

Here's one:
                  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ddit-user.html
                  Last edited by 1bad65; 07-05-2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I've worked at a media company before. Their arrogance is unnerving. They literally get off on the fact they are the middleman between policy makers and the public in a democracy and therefore have unlimited power to play everyone off each other and control the direction of the country. They get high off it and now because of social media their existence is in danger and they can't handle it

Comment

Working...
                    X