No announcement yet.

Klitschko retirement??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
    What Wlad should do is gain a little weight and start making videos calling out Fury. Guaranteed he'd get the fight. Fury doesn't want any part of Wladimir any longer, but I bet if the money was right and Wlad was fat, he'd fight him again. It's not that I am disrespecting Fury, I have much respect for the man and his family. Big fan of gypsy culture, love that ****. He just doesn't give a crap what people think, that's why he's cool with the money. But Wlad will not retire calmly after that unavenged loss.
    Fury doesnt want any part of Wlad? haha what absolute BS, where do you guys come up with your crackpot theories, you really think Fury feigned injury and was on the shelf for 2/3 years to avoid a man he'd beaten already?? ..and he beat Wlad when Wlad was the big I am, Fury fears no man like he's always said, back when you dummies were saying wlad was gonna KO him and wlad was on an undefeated streak and Fury was suffering knockdowns to cruiserweights, even then Fury believed in himself and his ability and went in AWAY FROM HOME and convincingly beat wlad and made it look easy when prior to that fight beating wlad was an unfathomable task for the present crop at HW, so i dont like how this BS lie has been spun ever since that oh Fury was shook thats why he didnt have the rematch, ooh " he knew he got lucky" you guys are dumb af if you think that, literally..you're not intelligent with low IQ and poor ability to deduce.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
      Fury doesnt want any part of Wlad? haha what absolute BS, where do you guys come up with your crackpot theories, you really think Fury feigned injury and was on the shelf for 2/3 years to avoid a man he'd beaten already?? ..and he beat Wlad when Wlad was the big I am, Fury fears no man like he's always said, back when you dummies were saying wlad was gonna KO him and wlad was on an undefeated streak and Fury was suffering knockdowns to cruiserweights, even then Fury believed in himself and his ability and went in AWAY FROM HOME and convincingly beat wlad and made it look easy when prior to that fight beating wlad was an unfathomable task for the present crop at HW, so i dont like how this BS lie has been spun ever since that oh Fury was shook thats why he didnt have the rematch, ooh " he knew he got lucky" you guys are dumb af if you think that, literally..you're not intelligent with low IQ and poor ability to deduce.
      I do believe Fury had some hesitations about fighting him again. He withdrew from two dates and then vacated the belts. It does happen when a guy wins over a favorite and refuses a rematch. And after winning he lost his mind. We are talking about someone who is not exactly a stable guy.

Comment

They are bad for boxing, hopefully yes. Nobody likes Klitschko fights.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          I do believe Fury had some hesitations about fighting him again. He withdrew from two dates and then vacated the belts. It does happen when a guy wins over a favorite and refuses a rematch. And after winning he lost his mind. We are talking about someone who is not exactly a stable guy.
          The whole thing kind of reminded me of when as children one child gets a fluke win over another and says, "I retire as champion" because they don't have enough belief in him/herself to think they could repeat the feat.

I'm not saying that's what happened with Fury, but I was always suspicious of that being the case.

Comment

I haven't heard anything about the Klits. I know Vitaly involved himself in some precarious situations, but Vlad seems to have dropped off the radar, and that's how it should be! Hope he's enjoying retirement!

Comment

Working...
            X