Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs Alexander Povetkin...Who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pov would gas Hayefaker and Ko him past the half way point.

Sadly Pov hasnt been battered and exposed enough for Haye to enter the ring with him.

Comment

Povetkin actually looked PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY ******ed against Klitschko.

Lennie from of Mice and Men was actually based on Povetkin.

He literally kept walking in a straight line into Wlad's clinches for a solid half hour and did nothing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        hope ur kidding me

Haye took big shots from Wlad, right hands flush and didn't drop from a stiff Jab like Pov

Technique, did you see his face after the fight lmao?

Ring intelligence? even with a smaller ring which he wanted he couldn't bring anything noteworthy

Haye used the ring in the Wlad fight

Pov stands a punchers chance, that's all, I hope it happens though after the Fury fight and in England not Russia
        Haye didn't take big shots. He was weaving backwards while he took them, and that decreases by half the shot's inpact. If Wlad lands that big right hand that he threw in the beginning of the 7th round, Haye wouldn't stand up again!

When it comes to ring intelligence, please go watch Chisora vs Haye, Haye had butterflies in his stomach and took some big shots in the face. He couldn't deal with the pace and Chisora's obvious ring dominance so he had to counter him to rock him.

And yes, Povetkin has by far, in my opinion, better hooks than Haye. They are very effective. Haye has a better straight and over hand right hand but that's it. Povetkin has an amazing skill that Haye hasn't: he can dodge the jab and throw an over hand on fighters such as Wlad, Haye couldn't do this.

Comment

Povetkin with throw wild rights all night and get caught hard, Haye stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
            Haye didn't take big shots. He was weaving backwards while he took them, and that decreases by half the shot's inpact. If Wlad lands that big right hand that he threw in the beginning of the 7th round, Haye wouldn't stand up again!

When it comes to ring intelligence, please go watch Chisora vs Haye, Haye had butterflies in his stomach and took some big shots in the face. He couldn't deal with the pace and Chisora's obvious ring dominance so he had to counter him to rock him.

And yes, Povetkin has by far, in my opinion, better hooks than Haye. They are very effective. Haye has a better straight and over hand right hand but that's it. Povetkin has an amazing skill that Haye hasn't: he can dodge the jab and throw an over hand on fighters such as Wlad, Haye couldn't do this.
            Had to counter him? Thats how you fight a pressure fighter. Povetkin was sloppy he telegraph his hooks a mile away, he showed a big heart but little else in the Wlad fight.

Comment

I want to see this fight...

I would say haye by ko,,, but the longer the fight goes, i think sasha could beat him up down the stretch

Comment

i like povetkin in this fight.

Comment

haye would probably knock him out

Comment

David Haye never loses a fantasy/theoretical match-up.

Notice how his remaining 7 fans always claim he literally blitzes through everyone yet his piss poor resume does not reflect there hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by PolishPummler View Post
                      David Haye never loses a fantasy/theoretical match-up.

Notice how his remaining 7 fans always claim he literally blitzes through everyone yet his piss poor resume does not reflect there hysteria.
                      Piss poor but the other HW's outside the Klitschkos have worse resumes.

Comment

Working...
                      X