Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo Will Pay Price For Being Off Juice, Triple-G KOs Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep it real

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
    Just how does being on the "juice" help a fighter to not be knocked out? If he is not on the juice does his chin become less able to take a punch or is it that he will be more susceptible to being hit?
    roids=increased oxygen to red blood cells=stamina, strength, alertness & speed benefits...now you know!!

Comment

Sour Grapes Bob! If he was with Bottom Rank you would be calling him the best thing since sliced bread. Just how you hype up your fighters even though they fight nothing but bums. At least Canelo has stepped up and took GGG challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
        Canelo turned professional at 15. Given his height, at what weight do you think a 15 year old would start?! Use your head to analyze facts, not just put food into it.

You want him to fight someone of his own size? That's what he did his whole career. Not to count Jacobs, whom he dropped. And compare Jacobs in size, reach and age to GGG. At the end of the day, look at HW - don't they have a bit of size difference? Did it matter to Mike Tyson? He is the same height as GGG, btw. Nobody has forced Canelo to fight at 160 (after fighter at 164, mind you). Their size difference is not such so as to create an unfair advantage. Canelo doesn't fight AJ or Wilder here for god sake, get off your high horse.
        I was A huge GGG fan until he bashec Canelo for making Khan come up and fight him at 155 then he makes Brook go up two weight classes at 160 from 147 . In the last 20 to 30 years every ATG of p4p champ fighter has gone up in weight except GGG buddy !! His excuse to collect all the belts which was nothing but a smoke screen . He allowed the IBF sanction bodies to strip him cause he didn't fight the number 1 contender Dervo .. I mean come on he was a threat not only to lose to him but also the rematch so I don't blame him for that move . Oh yeah and Danny J. Last fight git outboxed by a Jnr middle weight only the knockdown in the 12th gave him the W do if that was GGG biggest win or challenge in your mind that very low buddy !!

Comment

What does it say about Canelo, if he still pulls off a win?

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
            I was A huge GGG fan until he bashec Canelo for making Khan come up and fight him at 155 then he makes Brook go up two weight classes at 160 from 147 . In the last 20 to 30 years every ATG of p4p champ fighter has gone up in weight except GGG buddy !! His excuse to collect all the belts which was nothing but a smoke screen . He allowed the IBF sanction bodies to strip him cause he didn't fight the number 1 contender Dervo .. I mean come on he was a threat not only to lose to him but also the rematch so I don't blame him for that move . Oh yeah and Danny J. Last fight git outboxed by a Jnr middle weight only the knockdown in the 12th gave him the W do if that was GGG biggest win or challenge in your mind that very low buddy !!
            Lets not forget MW in the amatuers is 165 lbs so GGG actually dropped down in a weight class. Pros Super MW is 161-168.

So Canelo at 15 years old was beating GROWN men in their prime while GGG was fighting 3 rounders with headgear on and bigger gloves...

Comment

Bottom Rank Bob is so bitter doesn’t have the #1 PPV star in the game

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                How many times are we gonna fake like GGG will stop upper echelon opposition????

🤷🏾*♂️🤦🏾*♂️
                As Manny times as we will hear the same about can’t nelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
                  Dude Hopkins campaigned at MW for years. Ggg has said he has 4-5 years left let him retire before talking all that nonsense. Didn’t hagler remain at MW his whole career???

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Dude Hopkins campaigned at MW for years. Ggg has said he has 4-5 years left let him retire before talking all that nonsense. Didn’t hagler remain at MW his whole career???
                    Yeah Hagler was a MW when the division was STACKED. Dont act like the MW which is finally good was worth two shts a couple of years ago.

Wade, Heiland, Blanco, Kurbsidze, and Tureno were the top contenders then.

And did he ever say ANYONE from 154-168 doesnt last 12 rounds??

GGG fans always with the excuses...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Yeah Hagler was a MW when the division was STACKED. Dont act like the MW which is finally good was worth two shts a couple of years ago.

Wade, Heiland, Blanco, Kurbsidze, and Tureno were the top contenders then.

And did he ever say ANYONE from 154-168 doesnt last 12 rounds??

GGG fans always with the excuses...
                      It’s no
                      Excuse it’s the truth. I know it hurts but deal with it. I didn’t
                      Know haglers entire career was filled with a stacked MW division? Lmfao. Haters gonna hate. Keep hating boo boo

Comment

Working...
                      X