No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Broner. Make it happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    lol are you kidding me...i could undertand spence and crawford but danny garcia?...you could've better said thurman

loma is still a winnable fight for manny even at 135

IMO of course
    I didn’t put Thurman because Of him being inactive but yeah if he comes back healthy and back to his previous form he body bags Manny too

It’s funny that to you Danny doesn’t stand a chance but a fighter you think beats Manny easy ( Thurman ) just eeked out a W 7-5 against Garcia l. I think Danny would beat this version of Manny if you disagree cool

Throw Khan in the discussion as well for decent paydays for Manny

I think Loma would beat Manny easily but like you it’s just my opinion we’d have to wait and find out if/when he fights made

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      I didn’t put Thurman because Of him being inactive but yeah if he comes back healthy and back to his previous form he body bags Manny too

It’s funny that to you Danny doesn’t stand a chance but a fighter you think beats Manny easy ( Thurman ) just eeked out a W 7-5 against Garcia l. I think Danny would beat this version of Manny if you disagree cool

Throw Khan in the discussion as well for decent paydays for Manny

I think Loma would beat Manny easily but like you it’s just my opinion we’d have to wait and find out if/when he fights made
      Danny is always underrated on here but common sense is that he'd blast out this version of Pacquiao. People just have a hard on for Manny right now (love the guy but let's not kid ourselves) after beating a washed Lucas who rolled out of bed.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
        PPV #s for this fight would be huge. What do you guys think
        Pac-Man by murder

Comment

Working...
        X