Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wired Ethernet connection - so much faster and reliable than *****ty WiFi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Wired Ethernet connection - so much faster and reliable than *****ty WiFi

Got myself a cat6 cable with great reviews on Amazon and the speed is lightening fast compared to Wifi.

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Got myself a cat6 cable with great reviews on Amazon and the speed is lightening fast compared to Wifi.

Of course, i mean that's the whole point of getting a cable connected

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
      Of course, i mean that's the whole point of getting a cable connected
      Ya I know it's faster but I'm surprised at the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Nice - if you think about it WiFi is just a convenience that isn't even needed a lot of the time when you're browsing.

I'd say 85%, at least, of the time I'm online could easily be a wired connection.

Definitely gonna check this out..

Comment

i wouldnt say is really that much faster unless you doing something locally, my wifi hits the max speed my internet can provide so wired or not its the same **** HOWEVER wired is 100% more reliable.

Comment

Only figuring this out now? Damn you Americans really are ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Only figuring this out now? Damn you Americans really are ******ed
              hes british

Comment

If u buy those 200$ plus wifi routers then ur up for some gaming

Comment

Make sure to turn Bluetooth off on your phone when not using it so that nobody can hack you via Bluetooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hype Job

IMAGE#1

Nice - if you think about it WiFi is just a convenience that isn't even needed a lot of the time when you're browsing.

I'd say 85%, at least, of the time I'm online could easily be a wired connection.

Definitely gonna check this out..
                    I cba with an ethernet cable plugged into my laptop all the time, I want my machine to be portable so I can use it in the living room, study, conservatory etc. A lot of new laptops don't even come with ethernet ports nowadays. You do get faster speeds through a cable but if you have a decent router & wlan card/adapter and configure and optimise your **** properly, the difference is pretty negligible for the average user, especially if you have a fast connection.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X